The Extremely Evil Diesel

It was a cold morning at the docks where duck was getting ready to pull a train. 'Its freezing down here isn't it?' Duck asked his driver. 'Yeah it is, Don't worry though we will be out of here in no time, no where near the sea.' The driver replied shivering. All of a sudden a loud mechanical purr slowly came around next to Duck, It was a Red diesel shunter with yellow lines on its sides. 'why is there a flat of scrap iron near me, go away you green monster.' The red Diesel spat out annoyed at Duck. 'Don't call me that you red monster!' Duck replied in a instant. 'Don't push it' The red Diesel replied menacingly. 'Its time to go Duck, We don't want our train to be late!' The driver told Duck. Duck then slowly got out of the Docks with his train while the Diesel stared aggressively at duck while he went.

Duck was slowly going up Gordon's hill when he felt a bit of a push behind him, following with a loud worn out horn. 'Miss me Scrap Iron?' The red Diesel asked Duck while going faster and faster making His engine roar. 'Go away, I'm Capable of doing this myself' Duck told the diesel politely. 'Who said I was helping you?' the diesel replied back mischievous. the red diesel kept on pushing him until he got to the top of the hill, and kept on pushing Ducks train. they sped down Gordan's Hill, the trucks were cheering and laughing, 'Throw Duck off the tracks!' 'Faster!' 'Go Go Go!' The Trucks yelled out! 'Help!' Duck cried out, Luckily there was a signal man up ahead switching the train into a rundown siding where a lot of dead bushes rested. The red diesel slowly screeched and reversed to go back to Brandon Docks. Duck applied his breaks while approaching the siding, It was too late Duck flew past the buffers into the bushes and crashed into a shallow pond. Luckily no one was hurt. 

Duck was on a flatbed in the works waiting to get mended. The fat controller was not pleased. 'I shall get the New Diesel I ordered in to take over at the Docks for now when you are getting repaired.' The fat controller said to Duck. Duck looked at The Controller in defeat Knowing That it was The red diesels fault for The Accident.

Duck was back at the Docks a few weeks later shunting some trucks into the sidings when he saw The red Diesel again. 'I see you got mixed up with the trucks, Let me help you out huh?' The red Diesel smirked. 'I'm Fine actually, Bye now.' Duck replied scared. All of a sudden The Diesel went behind duck and started pushing him and the trucks off the docks slowly. 'What are you doing?' Duck screamed. One of the trucks went off the rails and started flipping down into the sea. 'Stop!' Duck Screeched. The following five trucks in front of Duck which were hooked together also fell into the sea splashing one after the other, Luckily they were not hooked up to Duck. The Diesel suddenly jerked to a stop and black fumes started spewing out of his engine vents. 'not again!' The diesel screeched. Duck was frightened by this. 

Later in the day The Fat Controller heard about what happened and confronted The red Diesel. 'You are a Disgrace to my railway! I cannot believe that I thought buying another diesel was a good idea, Now you are a pile of scrap metal on my railway! Duck take him to the Scrapyard where he will have better use!' The fat Controller yelled and proceeded to walk away, tripping over a lump of coal. 'ha ha ha' The diesel laughed as the Fat Hat fell. 'your not gonna laugh later' The Fat Controller muttered under his breath as He walked away. Duck gave the red diesel a smirk and towed Him away.

Do you think The red Diesel deserved His punishment? I think I do.