Pregnancy Cravings

Y/n's POV.

Im currently watching a movie called fast and furios 9 when i crave something. Something like sour and sweet so i go to the kitchen and grab some mangoes and wait something sweet. I didnt want ice cream cause mangoes and ice cream doesnt taste good (au: No! Ice cream mango flavor taste good you dont have taste y/n) shut up author for me ice cream mango flavor is gross. Okay back to the topic something sweet i go to the refrigirator and grabs some chocolate syrup. I grab one mangoes and poured some chocolate syrup and bites it. It taste good but its not sweet enough so i grab a ketchup and poured it to the mango and bites some. "Hmm taste good" i said then pours some in a small plate and eats. Then Loki appeard grabing some water.

"What are you eating?" Loki asked while pouring some water in the glass. I look at him and said "mangoes and ketchup" and continues eating. Loki chokes on water he drinks and asks "what?!" Looks at you shock. "Mangoes and ketchup why? It taste good though try it" i said and grabs a mango and dips it in ketchup. "Im sorry darling but i kindly decline" he said and eats some bread. Oh right he doesnt know im pregnant thats why so after i ate i grab some water and drink it. After i drink it i go into our room and grabs the pregnancy test and goes in the living room knowing loki is there.

"Hey Lokitty i want to tell you something" i said and sit beside him. "What is it darling?" He asked and hugs me. "Im pregnant" i said and stared at him. "I know darling" he said kiss your head. Wait he knows? "Yes i know darling you thought i didnt see you puking in the morning, and you always fall asleep everytime, your cravings and your belly has a small baby bump so i know darling" he said and kiss your head again. I pout then hug him and said "can we buy some donuts? Im craving some of it". He chuckles "sure darling for you and for baby" he said and cares your belly with a small baby bump. I hug him and said "i love you Lokitty". "i love you too darling" he said and kiss my lips. "Now donuts please" i said and he chuckles "alright lets go" he said.