Vali's First Nightmare (fluff)

Loki cuddles on top of Y/n when suddenly he heard their child crying. Loki looks at Y/n and kisses her forehead and slowly get out of bed so that he'll not wake her up knowing she is tired and she looks so peaceful. It will be bad if loki ended up waking her. When loki is finally out of the bed he walks to their childrens room. He looks at his son sleeping peacefully. Then he looks at his daughter who is crying soflty.

He took his daughter out of her bed and starts to sing softly so that her daughter will stop crying. "My lovely Vali why are you crying at this hour hmm? Oh you had a nightmare don't worry my love ill make your nightmares go away" loki said softly while looking at vali who is sniffling and no longer crying. Vali snuggled to her father and lays her head into his neck. Loki kisses Vali's forehead continue to calm her down.

Whil loki is calming Vali down, Narvi starts to babble softly in his sleep. Loki looks at Narvi and smiles softly when he sees his son sleeping peacefully. "Look at that looks like your big brother is talking to someone" loki said to vali. And both of them peek at narvi's bed. Vali babbles and laughed softly when she sees her brother babbling in his sleep.

Vali yawned softly and puts her head into her fathers neck wanting to sleep. Loki notice that she's sleepy so he went to her bed and put her there he kisses vali and narvi's foreheads. "Goodnight my loves" loki said softly then he went to their room and returns to sleep cuddling y/n.

A/n: Wow! 1.11k reads thank you guys! And as always i do take requests you can message me here if you want to request oneshots or anything.