🔞Midnight Sex🔞

🔞WARNING🔞

You woke up in the middle of the night when you feel someone's licking your p*ssy. You look down and see loki licking you. You moaned when he flicks he's tounge on your clit. "Ohh... loki" you moaned. He look at you and says "good evening darling". You moaned louder when he sucks your clit harder. "D-daddy!" You moaned and He starts bitting your clit softly and you moan louder enough to hear you outside of your condo. "U like that darling?" He asked and put one finger inside you and starts thrusting his fingers inside you. "Y-yes! Oh god! Loki!" You said and moaned feeling my orgasm coming. Shit im cumming. He stops and pulls out his finger and starts to take off his boxers.

"Are you ready darling?" He asked and starts to rubs his tip of his c*ck in your entrance of your p*ssy. You moaned and he spank your p*ssy causing you to gasp. "I need answers babygirl" he said. "Yes d-daddy im r-ready!" You said. "Such a needy slut" he said and thrust inside you in one thrust not wanting you to get used to his c*ck. You squirm in pain and pleasure when he starts to thrust harshly inside you. You cover your mouth to cover your loud moans but loki grabs both of your hands with one hand and pins it above your head. "D-daddy! ah! ah!" You moaned louder when he hits your g-spot. "Right there? Yeah you like that? He asked and he thrust faster. "Yes! Y-yes oh god! I-im ah! C-cu-mmi-ng!" You said and cums hard on loki's c*ck as he thrust faster in inhuman speed that make your body shook in every thrust.

Loki flips you and f*cks you in dog style. You scream louder in pleasure as he f*ck you. You feel yourself cumming again and loki feels it so he put his other hand in your p*ssy and starts to rub your clit harder with his fingers. "Shit! Ah! ah! ah! Ohh! Loki!" You moaned then cum again. "Shit! Im cumming" loki said and you feel loki thrusting harder and harder and he thrust deeper and spurts his cum in you. He gave you a slopy thrust and then he takes out his c*ck and kisses your neck. "Are you alright darling?" Loki asked you. You breath heavily and said "im alright loki just a little sore" then loki laugh "im sorry darling" said and you two cuddle.

Loki softly smiles at you and said "i love you darling" you smiled softly cause your sleepy. "I love you too loki" you said in sleepy tone and falls asleep. Loki smiles and kisses your head and said "goodnight darling"

-------------------------------------------------------