Lokitty!

Y/n POV.

You were reading a book when you hear a meow a soft meow wanting some attention you looked beside you and you saw a black cat. "Well hello there Lokitty" you said and look at your book again while Lokitty look at you angrily wanting some attention so he snatched the book away from you and he made it disappear using his magic. "Lokitty~" you whine when he made your book disappear. He meowed softly so you picked him up and put him in your lap and starts to brush his furs while he purred softly.

You are brushing his fur when suddenly you have an idea. What if... you turn into a cat your a shapeshifter so you can shift into a cat. So you put Lokitty into the couch and go into your room while Lokitty meowed loud. After you go into your room you shift into a cat and go into your mirror to see my fur color after you see yourself in the mirror you quickly go to bed and purred loudly that Lokitty hears so he teleport into your room and saw you at a cat form. He looked so shock but recovered quickly and jumps into your bed and purred softly to you. You purred softly while you rolled over and look at him.

You two played for a few hours until you two ended up sleepy. You licked loki's cheeks (still in cat form obviously) and cuddle into him feeling so tired and sleepy. Loki licks your cheeks and cuddle you until you two fell asleep.

A/n: This one shot has been in my draft FOR YEARS so im finally gonna publish it. I literally forgot this account but thankfully i remember it. I know its been a while since i updated here so im terribly sorry. I have been busy in my life and pandemic is really draining me and school too. So yeah it may take awhile for me to update since i have classes. But ill try to update if i have a free time. Also i take requests too just message me and ill work on it. Thanks for reading!