Chapter 09

Riley's pov

That son of a bitch actually choked me?!!

I sat down next to ava's sleeping body and pulled out my phone and called my mom.

"Mom?"

"Hey baby how is it going?"

"I don't wanna do this job"

"Why what happend?"

"My boss just choked me"

"What?" I heard my brother yell.

"Is jake there?"

Jake is my twin brother .  We had a fallout when my dad died and he thought it was my fault since i was with him the day he died . Yeah a whole shitfest then he went to the army and we haven't spoken since .

"Yeah he arrived this morning i was gonna tell you but have he didnt want me too" So mature brother

"Why did your boss choke you?" Jake appeared on the screen.

"Hey bro"

"Riley tell me"

"I was being bossy and i guess he just snapped"

"That doesn't mean he should choke you"

"What's his name?"

"Matteo"

I heard a knock on the door and I quickly ended the call.

"We're landing get ava" abel said .

Not gonna lie i thought that was matteo coming to say sorry guess not...

I think my job here needs to come to an end . I should have saw it coming when he choked tatiana . I hated on her instead of asking is he abusing her Geez i need to fix some things .

I woke ava up and we walked out and saw matteo outside on the phone yelling in italian.

Son of a bitch...

Ava and i got into the car and waited for matteo to finish ranting on the phone for which felt like hours . He finally got into the car and the chaffuer drove to the house .

I continued to talk to my mom and she scheduled me to fly home on Friday so im stuck here for 2 days yay me. I just hope i don't get myself killed  since i know i will not be holding mu tongue for some little bitch.

We pulled up to the house and got out . Matteo took ava to her room and i headed to mine . I took off my clothes and when i heard a beep . The fuck?

Frowning , i followed the beep and saw a small camara in my closet . What the actual fuck! A camara? That has been following my every move. I changed clothes in this fucking room ... i felt a shudder go through my body. Matteo's a creep too? Fucking hell there's only so much i can take.

I grabbed it and smashed it . Who puts a camara in a women's bedroom. I don't care if he kills me , i will be giving a piece of my mind. The little twat.

I put on a pair of joggers and one of my guy friend's hoodies that i took ,oh hush i know you do it too and if you don't congrats .

I went to look for matteo and finally found him in his office . I opened the door and saw him with his head back and gripping on some women's hair . Oh crap he's getting his dick sucked. And it gets even weirder.  I need to leave this place like yesterday already...
How can you get your dick sucked while your daughter is in the fucking house and these weren't even locked . Fucking whore.

He opened his eyes and stared at me. Guys i need help i can't move .
The woman looked up and i immediately gaped it's tatiana! That bitch
They deserve each other .

I quickly shut the door and ran back to my room .
I went and took a much needed shower since i felt so dirty after finding that camara and seeing tatiana giving blowies. I decided to put on my pj's and headed to the kitchen and made me a cup of tea .

"Hey riley" ava smiled .

"Hey didn't your dad put you to bed?"

"Im not sleepy sssh" she giggled.

"Want some sleepy time tea"

"Yes please"

I made her tea and waited for it to cool and handed it to her .
I heard footsteps , ava and i hid behind the counter.

"I can see your ass riley" matteo said .

Bitch ass ...

Ava and i got up and saw matteo with his arms folded .

"I thought i put you to bed"

"I wasn't sleepy"

"Tatiana!" Matteo yelled.

I rolled my eyes there goes my sympathy for her .

"Capo" tatiana smirked and wiped her bottom lip . Ew

"Take ava up to her room"

"Ew"

I swear this kid is my soulmate.

"Ava" matteo warned.

Ava clung to me and i bent down to her level .

"It's okay I'll come read a story in a minute"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

We pinky promised and she went up to her room with tatiana .
I grabbed my cup and was about to leave when matteo grabbed my arm. Oh god please let me just get out of this kitchen before i hurt this man.

"What's with the cold shoulder?"

Is he serious?

"There is no cold shoulder del luca" yeah guess fucking what he's a mobster?!!! Like what? I thought mobsters were like really old and pervy looking. Don't get me wrong matteo is a perv but fuck he's gorgeous.

"How do you know my real surname?"

"Im not dumb okay" jake happened t9 get a background on the guy so yay.

"And why the hell would you put a camara in my room fucking creep"

"So you know who i am and continue to talk to me like that?"

"Im not scared of you any guy that lifts his hands for a woman is a bitch mafia or not"

He stared at me and i glared at him.

"I like you"

"Huh?"

I thought for sure he would kill me

"But you might wanna keep that little mouth shut"

"Or what?"

"Or I'll break your jaw"

"Punk ass bitch" i mumbled and walked out  .

"I heard that!" He yelled.

"Good" i yelled and went to read ava a bedtime story .

Only 2 days riley you got this ...