Lion Thing

Esmarelda's p.o.v

I only sighed as I finished cleaning the tables and mopping the floor, I locked up and hopped in my truck, I pulled the orange gem out of my pocket and examined its shiny surface.so I placed it back in my jean pocket and drove to my campsite outside of the city. Again I hopped out of my truck and sat down on a log I had placed, but before I could relax a dark growl admitted from the vegetation behind me so with fear in mind I hid behind my tent as a lion looking monster emerged out of the trees' 

its jagged black sword emitted some form of electrical power "I smell an energem!" it muttered as more electricity produced out of his sword as he blasted my tent then saw me "you, give me the orange energem!" before I could protest a flash of red...

its jagged black sword emitted some form of electrical power "I smell an energem!" it muttered as more electricity produced out of his sword as he blasted my tent then saw me "you, give me the orange energem!" before I could protest a flash of red, pink, green, black and blue shot and landed in front of me?! "fury I would rather if you left the beautiful girl alone!" the black POWER RANGER said. The green looked back at me and commanded me to run away, so I did as I was told, well I didn't I stayed behind a nearby tree to look at the fight, it ended very quickly with that beast vanishing, I evidently broke a twig which caused the green ranger to look behind him but I was already gone...