1 month later

I parked my truck up outside the amber beach museum since I went back to get it when I visited the dino thunder rangers, "well it's good to be back I may look a bit different but life's weird." I admitted looking up at the museum door and grazing my fingers of the 3 deep claw marks over my left eye that left me blind in that eye .so I grabbed my backpack and entered the building.

my brown muddy hiking boot dragged me into the DinoBite café and to a seat, I flipped open the menu and 3mins later I was greeted by Chase "Hello malady may I take your order?" he asked not looking up from his flip pad. "how about a coffee for the girl in orange! "I said he suddenly looked at me "ESME YOUR BACK!" he realised and hugged me, "a-yup and I brought gifts for everyone!" he smiled but began to stare at my scar "what happened?" "fighting. "I plainly answered as we talked until the café shut.

"hey, chase stop flirting the girl needs to- hey Esme, what happened to your eye?" Tyler asked as he looked at me "fighting how's everything been doing here?" I asked standing up, "good we've found them: aqua, graphite, silver and purple energem! "Shelby butted in as she stood next to me showing me the gems in her hand, "Shelby how do you have these?" Tyler asked, "saw Esmerelda and grabbed them to show her!" she admitted as she dropped them, my eyes went wide as I grabbed the gems before they fell, "alright shell, you need to be more alert! "I notified her as my gem started to glow, so I took it out of my pocket and the silver energem did the same? 

they both summoned silver and orange mist which formed the holograms of a deinosuchus and  Titanosaurus, what I saw took my breath away, the holograms started to move and showed the deinosuchus jumping up, biting the Titanosaurus on the neck which made the sauropod fall over and died, "what was that?" chase asked as I gave a weird look to the  disappearing mist, "I don't know." I admitted.

"Shelby I told u you not to steal energems!" Miss. Morgan shouted " hey Esme has it been a month already?" she asked looking up from her iPad and moving her glasses to her forehead, "ye I'm back and feeling tired everything ok here?" "yep, everything's' good!" Tyler admitted as we walked into the underground base. "hey keeper!" Esme stated as the alien stopped talking to a humanoid bird as Esme brought his into a light hug. "its good to see you have returned Esmerelda how was your trip?" the bird asked "good wait who are you?" she asked as her energem went  to rest on its crystal bed.

"I am Zenowing the true silver ranger your teammates freed me for doom wings clutches!" Esme could already tell they were gonna get on but after and hour of catching up with the rangers and talks with Zenowing the alarm went of that there were alien bio signs in the city. "alien bio signs must be some of arcannons monsters!" the gree,red,pink,black,blue,silver and orange rangers ran out of the base unmorphed towards the city. "oi singe what are you doing this time?" Tyler asked as him, fury and some vivix edged closer "we've received news that the orange ranger has returned and since its regarded as the strongest of the dino charge ranger we want her energem vivix attack!" fury commanded as the rangers morphed and began there attack/