Orange ranger

Esme tried to run but her ears were caught by the cry of a child calling for help, Es ran down the slop to see a small boy trapped under a lightning stuck tree "must have been fury!" Esme muttered as she sandwiched her hands under the tree.thanks to her years of training Es had gained a strong muscled figure. she was only able to lift up the tree enough for the boy to escape, Esme quickly grabbed the young boy and pulled him out from under the tree as it collapsed to the ground, the young lad grabbed her jacket as he cried over his broken legs "jack!" a woman said as she grabbed the young boy from Esme's arms "th-thank you miss for helping my boy!" she said as she walked out of the forest. A burning feeling stung Esme's leg so she pulled the Energem out of her pocket, a surge of power rushed over Esme as a glowing deinosuchus filled her vision and then everything went silent until a yellow/black dino Morpher appeared.

More fighting filled her ears as Esme spotted fury and some more creatures fighting the rangers in the same clearing as her destroyed campsite. they were all holding the same blasted she was?! "no...no way...wait that's it!" she realised Es looked down at the Morpher and spotted a slot where the gem could go, Esme flicked down the tail and inserted the gem,

Energem Engaged 

Esme spun the barrel and shouted, "unleash the power!" as she pointed it upwards it realised an orange crocodile head engulfed her in a suit that looked like the rangers but orange,with no thoughts in mind, Esmarelda ran towards the fight.