Chapter 8: The Date with Charlie. Part 2

Soon after they 'clinked' their glasses together! they started talking about each other and what hobbies they have. Alexander hobbies were entertaining people as best as he could, so they can always have a smile on their face, that's why he thinks that he was so interested in being a radio host, and also his mother would often try to make him smile and Charlie Hobbies was about dancing and singing because it made her feel so alive, however, it does make her nervous performing in front of people, because sometimes she can just get lost in the moment and gets carried away with the show.

As she said that, Rosie had gotten a wonderful awful idea!!

"My dear, don't let other people stop you from doing things you desire, you should grab life by its balls and Just go for it," she said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Really?" Charlie questioned, obviously she didn't understand what Rosie was trying to do.

"Why of course my dear," she said excitedly.

"Okay then! I will try!!!" Charlie said merrily.

"That's the spirit, my dear," she said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, my darling?" asked Alexander concerning.

"Yep!!!!" said Charlie cluelessly.

As Charlie went off to get ready to go on the stage Alexander and Rosie decided to exchange a couple of words between them!

"what in hell are you trying to do?" Alexander asked.

"I'm not forcing her to do anything, if she decided to go on stage and make a fool of herself then it's her decision," she said with a wicked smile.

"yes, but you're the one who suggested to her in the first place," I said angrily.

"come on now, I don't think your girlfriend is that bad at singing, is she?" she asked.

and at that moment the lights started to dim, and the stage lights lit up reviewing Charlie in an Angel outfit, she had a pair of white wings and a beautiful white dress on, which almost every man gawked at her.

(She looked like this)

And then she started to sing, everyone in the room was gobsmacked at how lovely and beautiful She sang

And then she started to sing, everyone in the room was gobsmacked at how lovely and beautiful She sang. She was like an Angel and as soon as she started to sing, Alexander wanted to do a duet with her and he could! but he had to pick the right moment to join in!!

(and this was the song she sang with Alexander...)

As soon as Charlie started to singing everyone couldn't help but admire her. All the men were head over heels for her, with that dress that revealed all of her curves and her voice that could make any man swoon, it was a deadly combination of lust and desire due to the fact she was so unbelievably smoking hot on that stage. Even Rosie, who hated her guts had to admit that she was something else to behold, but then Alexander join in and took her by the hand and twirled her around and they match each other movements precisely, it was like they knew what each other was going to do.

In middle off the singing and dancing they somehow made up onto the top of the bar and the spotlight shined onto the both of them whilst they dance, and at the end of the dance, Charlie decided to do something very cheeky to get back at the flapper girls, she decided to take Alexander's Top hat and cover their faces with his top hat so no one in the audience can see them kiss. Alexander was surprised by Charlie kiss, but nonetheless, he decided to kiss her back, which made their kiss more intense, and Alexander put his hands around her waist coursing a more passionate kiss. Her lips were just as he fought a drug, that as soon as he tried them he was medically addicted to them, he just wanted more and more in every second, eventually, they had to stop due to the lack of air and the audience that was watching them and when they separated Charlie put his top hat back on his head.

When they stopped dancing, singing and kissing, they became all embarrassed because everyone knew what they did, Alexander bowed and Charlie did a curtsy before getting off the bar, and everyone in the whole entire bar stood up and clapped, cheered and yelled with joy for that performance what they have just done. It was one of the best performance ever done in that bar or any bar for that matter!

The flapper girls decided to leave the bar before Charlie could rub it in their face, but they didn't know that Charlie was nothing like that, she wouldn't do something to hurt people in that way, however, it wasn't just Charlie that they were trying to avoid, it was everyone else as well, they were so embarrassed by their previous performance because dancing and singing is their career and they just got bested by a waitress.

Rosie muttered underneath her breath "you may have won this battle little naive girl, but haven't won the war!!"

I do hope you enjoyed this chapter because I certainly did and also thank you for your Comments 💬 and Vote ⭐ so far and please keep on doing so, thank you!

and remember folks to stay tuned!!!!

By Meaw Meaw 😺