Chapter 13: Until Death does us part. Part 1

Warnings!!! this chapter contains violence, bloodshed and animal cruelty!!! you have been warned!!

A week later, Alexander returned from his hunting trip with a large deer that was all wrapped to perfection, so there wouldn't be any mess to clean up and the missus hated to clean and look at blood.

Alexander POV

When I was on the train coming back home to my lovely wife, I got a call from Husker. He was calling me about my wife, and why she didn't come in for work these last couple of days, he sounded a little worried but I assured him that she must have gotten sick, she would easily get sick.

 He was calling me about my wife, and why she didn't come in for work these last couple of days, he sounded a little worried but I assured him that she must have gotten sick, she would easily get sick

There was another reason why he was so worried, it was because there was a couple of breaking nearby and he wanted to make sure she was OK. I then told him to meet me at the train station, and I would give him a lift to our apartment to check on her.

Husker did annoy me a little bit, not because he was concerned about her, it was because he still had feelings for her, which I thought he would get over since we were married.

Narrator

When Alexander finally arrived at the train station, where Husk was waiting for him, they both helped carry the deer off the train and tide the deer on the roof of his 1918 ford model T, because there wasn't enough room for it in his car, but when he arrived home, normally there would be his wife running towards him with Glee and happiness, however she wasn't there, the only thing that was there was the door wide open, and that was enough to send both of them into panic and great concern.

Alexander POV

It was late at night around about 11:00 o'clock and she wouldn't leave the door open not like this, not at this time, so Husker ran inside and I followed right behind him, but he started to hold me back to stop me from coming any further and he said "You don't want to see this! Trust Me!" he said whilst tears were forming in his eyes, and I shouted "Husker let me go! let me see my wife! What happened to my wife?" As I shouted that, I pushed him to the side and then my heart broke into so many pieces, my heart felt like it was disintegrating away, as I saw my wife on the floor in a pool of her own blood, and in that moment, I was just begging God that it was just one big cruel joke, that it wasn't true and I said in a pleading voice as I held her in my arms "please wake up, please! I'm begging you, don't leave me here, don't leave me alone, I'm nothing without you!" My body began to tremble by the thought of not being with my wife ever again, and tears dripped down from my face, and my heart felt like someone just grabbed my heart and threw it on the floor and stumped on it repeatedly.

Narrator

And in that moment something snapped inside Alexander something twisted and knotted inside his soul, he felt like the main reason he was living, the main reason why he was put on earth was just taken away from him, and he felt distraught, anger, hatred, and most of all despair.

Alexander POV

I looked around and I started to piece together what had happened, and how the intruder got in here in the first place. I believe that my missus was playing a song on the record and dancing to it, like usual, however because of the music being too loud, she couldn't hear someone coming through the back door, and they sneaked into the kitchen and grabbed a kitchen knife, and at this point, my wife realized that someone had come in, and she started screaming for "help", and the intruder pulled her back by her hair and plunged the knife in her heart and killed my wife. and poor Mittens we're doing her usual routine, trying to protect my wife by scratching and fighting the intruder, but fortunately, 'Mittens' just end up in the same boat as my missus.

And all for what? money...

Husker started to panic and he wanted to call the police, but I couldn't let him get the police involved, if they did get involved, then I can't find the person who was responsible for this and make them pay, to make them suffer for what they did to my wife. Husker was always the type of person who doesn't give a damn about what anyone thinks, but when he gets himself in something that is way over his head he tends to do the right thing by calling the police, so I had no choice, I grabbed the knife what was beside my wife, and shoved the knife in Husker's chest and I watched him die and I know that I was going to HELL for what I did to my best friend but I need to make the murder pay for what he had done. I will always remember Huskers last words before he died said "I'll see you in hell, you sick son of a bitch!!" and with that, I had 2 bodies to clean up.

I'd buried Husker in the woods and as a gravestone, all I could find at the pet store was a cats collar with his name engraved on it, and I used that as a gravestone (P.S. This is why Husker looks like cat in HELL) and I buried my sweet wife next to the flowers she planted for our anniversary and I also buried our cat next to her so 'Mittens' can keep her company, whilst I was way do things that my wife wouldn't approve of. After burying my wife, my cat and my friend, I was an emotional wreck, I can't believe how my life had ended up like this in just 2 days. I was so lost and so angry.

Husker would often go-to place to place to bar to bar, so his alibi was easy to come up with, and my wife would often get sick a lot, so I can just say that she passed away due to an illness, and I wanted to bury her privately, she had no family but she did have a lot of friends, but they understand why I chose to bury her privately.

When I told them that Charlie was dead, they just looked at me with such pity in their eyes, which was no comfort at all to me.

Beetlejuice incised to come to la Bonne Nait to talk and to see the flapper girls and Niffty so they can try and cheer me up! but what they were saying was not cheering me up, quite the opposite...

"Alexander, my boy, don't fret, I know it must be hard but with time you will look past this event, it will make you stronger." said Beetlejuice

"There's plenty of more fish in the sea, my dear. trust me when I say, time will heal all wounds my darling" said Rosie and I knew that she thought that this was her chance to be with me, but it just filled me up with disgust and more hatred.

"I know how you feel Alexander, she was my friend too! I just can't believe that she is gone, and so sudden as well" said Nifty in a sad tone, she was the only one that actually sound sincere about Charlie's death.

Everyone was telling him the same thing over and over again "I'll be OK and I'll move on with time"

but Alexander didn't want to move on and he hated the fact that everyone just treats Charlie like she was an object, that she could be easily replaced with someone new, but that was not the case not for Alexander there will be only one Charlie for him.

And with all the hatred and anger he was feeling he decided to go after the man who was responsible...

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I did warn you it was going to be sad! This chapter was darker than the other chapters but I hope you enjoyed reading it! Please remember to vote ⭐ and leave comments 💬 thank you!

and remember folks to stay tuned! 

By Meaw Meaw😺