Chapter 10: That Night!🌙

WARNINGS this page is completely full of SMUT!!! You have been warned 😊

---------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived at her house, she unlocked the front door and kissed him with a deep passion, whilst leading him upstairs towards her bedroom. When they arrived at her bedroom, Alexander couldn't help himself. He grabbed her by the waist and pushed her up agents the bed room door and he started to kiss her in such a lusting way, which made Charlie gasp out of excitement.

Charlie was a bit nervous, it would be the first time for her, but she still wanted this with him, he wasn't like everyone else she met before, but she had to say something to him, about it being the first time.

"Alexander! this.. this will be my first" she said shyly.

"you mean that your a..." he said out of surprise and she nodded slowly out of embarrassment.

he put his index finger under her chin making her look at him and he said in such a soft gentle tone "there is nothing to be embarrassed about my sweet Charlie" he said to her.

Alexander POV

I smiled and kissed her lips softly and I started to have that feeling, that desire I was feeling when I kissed her for the first time, the desire to have her out of love and desire for her. I want to explore every inch of the body, I want her in so many ways and somehow, she was still untouched, I wanted to do things to her that would make her scream out of pure pleasure not pain.

She placed me on the bed and then she moved in and sat on my lap, making us even closer together, which made me feel excited. Things where getting heated up between me and charlie, right now our lips where locked together, hands intertwined and nothing was getting between us. She started to move her delicate curves and rubbing them against me, and it made my member grow bigger and have a boner. Our lips and tongues where in sync with each other, I could feel her breathing start to get heavier and faster due to the lacking air.

As I separated from her to breathe, I saw how longing she was for this to happen and I could see her face begging for me to do this with her, and when I saw that I couldn't resist anymore. I grabbed her by her upper thighs, which made her let out a gasp and pinning her down on the bed. Her legs started to wrap round my waist and she turned her head to the side, which giving me a hint that she wants me to kiss her there, and so I started to kiss and lick her neck trying to find her sweet spot but then she left out loud moan of pleasure, letting me now that i found her sweet spot, and I started to lick and nibble at her sweet spot and her moan's just got louder and louder and louder, I could feel that I was growing harder as I started to kiss and lick her neck more deeply.

The room started to fill up with her moans as I explored every inch off your neck, and she began to toss and turn out of excitement and pleasure. I then find out as I lifted my head that i made one large Hickey that I made on her neck.

I then seek her soft lips one more time, before I started to get her out of that little dress of hers. When i finally got her out of that dress, all she was left in was her bra and underwear. She started kissing and laying her hands on my chest, as I started to slip my hand under her bra so I could grab and grope her breasts. She gave out a loud moan and began to blush out of embarrassment, because she hated and loved the feeling that came over her, when I played and messed with her breasts, and she get out a giggle and bit me ear softly, as an punishment for making her feel that way. Which made my member get bigger and more excited. This feeling was taking over my whole body, it was driving me crazy, it was a mixture off wanting and desire, I've that never felt this way before.

I felt how my member getting bigger and started to have a burning feeling, which made my jeans form a bulge that was perfectly visible. By pure instinct, I took her bra off and threw it off the bed, I saw that she was embarrassed and then she said."This is unfair! I'm in my underwear here but you're fully clothed" she said in an helplessly way.

So I decided to even the score! I took off my jacket, my bow tie, my shirt and my pants leaving only my boxes on, and then I bend down to her ear and whispered in a flirty voice "is that better dear "and she nodded slowly, but I got distracted by her bouncy soft breasts, she noticed my stare, so she decided to reward me for 'balancing the scales'. She put her hands around the back of my neck pushing me down towards her breasts, putting me between them, and I could feel my member getting so unbelievably hard! Oh Lord... she made me so turned on right now, I can hardly control myself because of all this heat she was giving to me.

I couldn't wait anymore so I said in a Husky low whisper "Charlie~" as I looked down towards her underwear and she nodded her head, so I then proceeded to move Charlie's lace underwear. Charlie blushed as she felt the cold air in her intimate area, this caused me to chuckle a little bit, and then I've moved my underwear.

I got my member close to her entry but didn't push in, not until I have protection to. she looked at me with wanting and lust in her face, She were practically begging for it at this point, So I decided to tease her by rubbing my member up against her.

"Oh Lord.....give me strength, please Alexander don't tease me like this, I'm begging you in so many ways" she said in such a longing voice, when i usually torture people it doesn't give me this much satisfaction.

And those words were enough for me, I couldn't take it anymore! finally, the moment I've been waiting for has arrived. I arched my back and tensed up my legs, and slowly putting my member inside of her as I searched for her lips again, to drown the groan of pain, she was going to let out.

I did stopped to give Charlie a chance to recover from the pain, I didn't want her to suffer that was not my intention at all. She closed her eyes and then opened them once again, giving me permission to carry on.

I started to move slowly up and down in her, try not make her feel any pain. I started to hear her moan, informing me she cannot feel the pain anymore. I started to go faster as I started to explore once again her whole body with my hands but then I just started to focus on thrusting her as fast and as hard as I could.

As we both were about to reach our climax point, Charlie began moaning out this "don't stop......don't stop please, I'm almost there" and I kiss her soft lips one last time to let her know that I was almost there as well, and then I let out a loud moan of pure pleasure and satisfaction as I have reached my climax point, and so did Charlie she tilted her head back and arched her back letting out one last moan, when she cum.

After when we reached our climax points, I almost collapsed on top of her out of pure exhaustion, but she caught me and helped me landed at the side of her.

We both curled up next to each other and fell to sleep next to each other. I couldn't help but think that I was the luckiest guy in the world because everyone in that bar desired her but I got her and I made her mine in so many ways.

Okay because I new at writing I didn't know exactly how to write smut but I hope you guys liked it anyway.

and remember folks stay tuned..... 

By Meaw Meaw 😺