6.

The dark figure turned out to be Matt's old friend Billy. Matt signaled to Melissa that it was okay for her to cross. She ran across the street and asked who the guy was. Matt tried to tell her about their friendship quietly, but it was too late, The Checker was right around the corner.

Matt continued his story, not able to see behind him, until The Checker lifted him up and said, "YOU WILL PAY FOR THE WRONG YOU'VE DONE!"

Matt knew that Melissa wasn't safe anymore. He pulled out his gun and turned around to point it at The Checker, but the checker was too fast for him. The Checker knocked the gun out of his hands and pulled out the sword that cut off the body parts of 'violations'. When The Checker was about to cut off Matt's hand, Melissa smacked the sword with her purse and Matt fell onto the ground.

"Who said a girl can't fight!" Melissa pulled Matt up and kicked The Checker in the shin, "Now... RUN."

The Checker ran as fast as he could possibly run and Melissa wasn't shaken a bit, "Continue."

"I think we better go, like, before he comes back."

"Fine by me!" Billy was glad to hear Matt say that.

Melissa didn't want to go so she yelled "Chickens!" as loud as she could.

"What the crap are you doing?!?" Billy was not amused by Melissa's ambition.

"Getting him back, obviously. I mean, who doesn't want a good fight, right?"

"Um, me!" Matt was also upset with Melissa's choice.

"What! So you're a chicken too?"

"No... let's just go and hope he didn't hear that."