8.

When it came time for them to all leave the table, Melissa felt like she had to do something to break the silence "Okay, I'm going to fix you now, Matt." She raised her right arm, and with the snap of her fingers, Matt was completely and totally healed. The scars and bruises that once covered his entire body were all gone. Matt and Billy were both amused.

"How in the world did you do that?" Billy was more surprised than Matt was, "Where did you get that power?"

"It's called being royal. And totally off topic... do you have any clothes I can borrow?"

"Yes, I do." Billy took Melissa to the master closet in one of the 3 bedrooms, "This was my little sister's room, before she died."

"I am so sorry-"

"Don't be, I hated her." He took her around the room "And This is the master closet. She was a little bit bigger than you, so the clothes might not fit right, but it's the best I can do."

Melissa was astonished by how many clothes a peasant could have, but she ignored that and picked out an outfit. It consisted of a purple frilly shirt, blue jeans, and high heeled black boots. The heels had to be 4 inches tall, and the shirt was a little big, but the jeans fit perfectly, so that was good. Melissa looked like a supermodel, but too princess like. At least that's what Matt thought. So Melissa tried on more clothes, and more, and even more... until Billy decided that Matt was too picky and told him that he should just choose them and get it over with. Melissa ended up wearing a grey sweatshirt and camouflage sweatpants with black tennis shoes when Matt was done choosing the outfit. It was probably the ugliest thing that he could ever pick out of that closet, but according to him, it was perfect for regular, non princess attire.

"This is the most hideous thing I have ever worn in all my life," the boys looked at her, scared of what she would do to them, but she had a different reaction than they thought, "Thank you! What? Did you really think I was petty enough to hate looking... bad? Once again, stereotypical?" Melissa gave them an evil look. She had had enough of their stereotypes, "You have to realize that I am not your average princess and I will never be. It's not my fault that I am in the royal family, I don't even want to be the princess of Magicea! I would much rather be a peasant like you guys. And I'd probably be a better one."