One

Suga's POV

My friends and I are dressed up as our true selves the ones no one knows us as. Of course I'm Hades. I smile. I look around. A girl wearing my old Persephone dress walks in. I look at her. She's gorgeous blonde silky hair and piercing green eyes. I smile. She hasn't even looked my way. I sigh. "Are you sure I look okay,
Selene?"
"Mhm!"
She looks gorgeous.
"Okay."
I smile.
"Let's just get this over with so mommy doesn't worry."
I nod. Hmm a cute mommy's girl, are we?Sounds like it! So cute. I chuckle. We finish production. She's perfect. I smile. I head back to the underworld. I see my stupid little brother Morpheus sleeping on Cerberus... I could use him to help me... I think I will. He's deeply asleep. I'll need to wake up. I wake him up. He kicks the air around me then finally wakes up.
"Wha?"
"I need your help."
He tries to go back to sleep.
"wake up I said!"
He buries his head into Cerberus.
"Please?"
"What?" He asks before starting to cry.
"HELP ME!!!!!"
"What?"
"Come on."
"It's 11 pm. I didn't sleep last night I'm tired."
She probably won't be out anyways.
"Fine go to sleep."
He nuzzles back into Cerberus and goes to sleep. I sigh. Ugh idiot... He never helps me do anything! I should use the crystal flowers to lure her to my chariot... and have him put her family to sleep. I'll do that! I set the crystal flowers up. I smile. Oh yeah this will definitely work. I smile again. Hehehe she'll be mine. She definitely will! And he'll be the perfect scapegoat if they get mad. This will be great! I change into my true form. Morpheus is shivering. I should put an espresso in him. I give it to him. He's too asleep and it's too early. I'll wait. I should shower. I go shower. It's almost time. I smile. Time to wake him up. I wake him up. He whimpers. I see a bucket. Perfect. I poor water on him. He bolts awake. I take off his jacket to put it dryer. I sigh. He looks up. I look back.
"When daddy coming home?"
"No time soon," I growl causing him to cry.
What a baby! He looks down.
"I've got you something."
"Okay?"
I smile. I give him the espresso. He takes a sip then makes a face.
"just drink it."
He makes a face but takes another sip.
"Drink all of it."
He nods then takes another sip. Ugh this is taking to long! I force him to the ground and force him to finish it. He groans then whimpers. He's finally done! He begins to jitter. I smile.  He weakly smiles. I sigh. "S-s-So what now?"
"You're gonna help me."
"W-w-With?"
I tell him what to do.
"D-d-d-Do you want me to d-d-do a light s-sl-sl-sleeping drug on h-h-her s-s-so she w-w-won't resist?"
"Sure."
"Ah-o-o-Okay."
I smile. He doesn't smile. I sigh. He follows me into my chariot. I sit down.  We ride out there. We get into position. Soon I hear, "wait Lilly! Don't wander—"
Then the soft sound of sleeping. I smile. She wanders into view. She picks a crystal flower then smells it. I watch her. She falls asleep now! I pick her up. I fly off leaving Morpheus behind crying with confusion. I laugh. She doesn't stir but seems like she will soon.

Chrystal's POV

I wake up. I look around. I see a youngish boy way too young for me but he's obviously scared.
"Who are you?"
"Morpheus?" Haley asks.
"How do you know my name?" The boy cries.
yeah how does she know him? She transforms.
"Hecky?"
"Yep, it's me, Hecate."
What? Hecate? She sighs and picks him up. I look around. Where's Lilly? I look around for her. She's gone!
"I'll take Morpheus home... you guys look for Lilly."
I nod. We look for her. Where is she?!?

Suga's POV

Hecate walks in holding a shaky Morpheus. She looks over to see my new bride quietly eating a pomegranate.
"Lilly?!"
I sigh. "Who are you?" She asks Hecate. Hecate transforms into Haley. She adds, "Haley?!"
"Yeah! How'd you get here?"
"He kidnapped me!" She shouts pointing at me.
I nod.
"Wait! Wait! You weren't just borrowing her?" Morpheus asks.
"Maybe?"
"So you lied to me again?"
"maybe?" I say again.
"Ever since the seal you've always lied to me!" He cries before running to his room.
Whatever! I think I've gone to far with him... Should I go talk to him? It's not like Lilly can leave. I sigh. I should go check on him. I go check on him.  He's locked the door.
"Come on, open up!"
No answer.
"I'll break the door down!"
I hear crying.
"Please?"
He still doesn't answer.
"Look I'm sorry."
He goes quiet.
"Please?"
He doesn't answer. I look down. I hear him gasping fearfully.
"what?"
Is he scared of me?
"Please let me in."
He slowly unlocks the door and opens it. I notice his leg is bleeding.
"What happened?"
He looks down then hides the leg.
"what happened?" I ask again.
"Nothing," he says shutting the door.
I sigh. Hecate sighs walking in. I look down.
She knocks on his door.
"Wh—What?"
"Hey it's me."
I sigh. He cracks the door slightly. She walks in.
"whatever! Fuck you!" I walk away.
He cries harder. I sigh.
"It's okay, you know he loves you... he's just worried about you," she says.
I turn away. He doesn't answer her.
"You need to stop cutting yourself."
I look down.
"I know," he whispers.
Should I go back? "Just sleep okay... it's not good for you to stay up so long."
"Okay."
I sigh. I hear her tuck him in. I go to my room. I see Lilly still sitting there confused. I look at her. She looks down.
"What's wrong?"
"So confused."
I sigh.
"Where do I go?"
I show her to her room. She looks around then looks down. I sigh. She falls asleep. I go to sleep too. Huff.