The Theft Of Thief

The Thief started saying his story He said...Before Five days of thefting house of Michael i observed that he was careless his house was messed with clothes and other thing when he go out his house door was opened and at night his door was opening and due to air it was shutting down i observed him for Five days he was doing like this only then i plan to theft his house, At the Night i slowly open his door without any violence then i first remove all the wires attached to the tv and Laptop and i carried them and put in my big bag then i take some clothes and i was searching for more things but i was also afraid that he will wake up so i do not make any of the voilence and i theft his house and when i go out fron his house one dog saw me and he started barking on me i ran,thus i have already removed all the wires of all CCTV Camera after ranning i went to my house and tryed the the laptop and tv are working or not. Yes,It worked...This wad my story about how i theft Michael's house.The Policeman laughed and say you haved removed all the wires of CCTV Camera,But Not of the CCTV Camera 02.The thief said Suprisly ‘No way’...
At next chapter we will saw what is the court desicion.