CHAPTER-21

Sana ignored sid for the rest of the day because of her last stunt.
But sid is amused for her doing but can't relate why she has doing such harkat. Still he is happy.
Sana steal glances of Sidharth and scolding herself and the insecurities talk of Manisha take palce in her head and it irritate her so she thinks to leave all the things and focus on her work.
They help all trainees for their project and dissipate all of their doubt they have.
But sid is just lost in her and just look at her.
It was Saturday so it was a half working day.
When they all complete their work and started to going their place suddenly Naina shouted
Ruko sab !
All look towards her.
She smiled awkwardly and said mein yeh bol rahi thi ki aaj to half day hai na aur baki time jo humare pass hai him sab saath kahin ghumne chalte hein yahin kahin pass .
Some of them said they are busy and they left only 8 trainee and Sidharth and Shehnaaz are there.
Naina- are sare to chale gaye matlab itna bhi kya busy rehna hai ki ghumne bhi nanhi ja sake . Apni life hai apun enjoy karenge yaa sirf kaam karenge.
Another trainee asked to Sidharth
Sir aap free hai na matlab aap chalenge to hum ko achha lagega.
Sid- not sure but dekhte hein and look towards Sana .
Again the trainee asked to sana.
Mam aap bhi aayenge to hum ko achha lagega.
Sana- nanhi mujhe kuchh kam hai tum log jao masti karo and left.
Sid look at her Back .
After sometime others are also goes from there.
Sidharth think he can see her at parking but for his bad luck sana was left the office.
..
Manu noticed sana and sana's mood is off for something.
Manu- phir kya hua Sanu kyun udas hai.
Sana- mein pagal ho jaungi yaar.
Manu- bakwas band kar aur Bata kya hua .
Sana explain her morning stunt to manu.
Manu- haan sachi(laughing hard).
Maa tune aisa kardiya mujhe Biswas nanhi ho raha hai .
Sana- yaar hadd hai mein yahan saram se mari jaa rahi hoon aur tu has rahi hai kaise dost hai tu meri yaar.
Manu- saram kyun bhai koi pal thodi kiya hai apni banda hai bhai haq hai pura kai ka saram . Aur tujhe Sidharth ne kuchh kaha kya? Nanhi na jarur kuchh nanhi kaha hoga yaar wo to chahta hai ki tu usse leke possesive ho yaar bahat khush hoga wo mujhe pata hai achhe se.
Sana- aisa kuchh nanhi hai humara baat hi nanhi hui hai uske baad.
Manu- are wo to tune nanhi kiya hoga .
Sana keep quiet.
Manu- chal chhod jo ho gaya uske bare mein kya sochna .
Sana hummed but still she has a grumpy face .
Manu- phir kya hua meri jaan.
Sana- kuchh nanhi .
Manu- haan haan bata ab chal.
Sana- Naina na aaj sabko saath mein ghumne ke liye bula rahi thi.
Manu- to?
Sana- mujhe bhi bulayi.
Manu- tune to mana kar di hogi hai na ?
Sana- haan .
Manu- phir jaye wo jahan  ghumne jiske bhi saath tujhe kya.
Sana- are koi nanhi jaa rahe hai uske saath sab mana kar diye bash uski kuchh dist hi jayenge uske saath par.
Manu- par kya tujhe jana tha kya?
Sana- naa yaar par unhone Sidharth sir ko bhi bulaya aur pata Sidharth ne naa bhi nanhi kaha.
Manu- haan to jane de ( teasingly)
Sana give her a glare.
Manu- nanhi nanhi kaise jaa sakta hai yaar tu ruk mein abhi khabar leta hoon uski aise kaise na nanhi kahaa ek minute haan kaha hai kya?
Sana- nanhi .
Manu- haan to phir nanhi jayega wo.
Sana- unhone bola dekhte hein.
Manu- uska matlab na hi hai.
Sana- tujhe bada pata hai.
Manu- are jab hum direct mana nanhi kar sakte hein to aise bol dete hein aur Sidharth to direct mana nanhi kar payega na boss ji hai achha wala .
Sana nodded her head.
They Cooked their dinner.
..
Dadi- Sidharth Anu kuchh keh rahi hai.
Sid- kya?
Anu- bhai mere pyara bhai mujhe na kuchh chizen leni thi to kya hum shipping chale.
Sid looked at her and said wow mein bandar se pyara kab ho gaya yaar.
Anu- yaar wo to mein chidane ke liye bolti thi na tum bhi to kitna kuchh bola hai mujhe.
Sid- mein nanhi jaa raha.
Anu- bhai pls na chacha ko kuchh kam hai warna unke saath chalu jati mein nanhi bolti aapko. Chalo na.
Sid- chalenge lekin promise kar jaldi karegi sab kuchh mein jyada time tere pichhe nanhi ghum sakti. Thik hai.
Anu- bhai ek baar bhabi aane do phir pichhe ghumna kisse kehte hai mein bataungi aapko.
Sid- lagta hai plan cancel karna padega .
Anu- nanhi nanhi mere bhai aise to mein majak kar rahi thi tum to serious ho gayi.
Dadi smiled to look her grand children happy with each other and pray for them to keep them happy always.
Sid and Anu goes for shopping.
..
At night
Sana keep waiting for his call but for her bad luck it never come many thoughts are comes to her head what if he is going outside with them.
And she slept .
..
Sid also come home late and think it's very late to call her and may be she is sleeping right now so he didn't call her because he don't want to disturb her.
..
..
It's a Sunday morning
Sana makes breakfast for them with a grumpy face ofcourse bcs of her thoughts .
When manu shout from the room.
Sana's thought broke and she ran towards their room and find manu looked at her mobile with a wide eyes.
Sana got confused.
And when she saw the screen of her mobile her breath stuck at her throat.
It's a picture of Sidharth with Anu and Naina .
Naina posted her picture with caption #lastnight #boss😛 #enjoy.
And tagged Sidharth.
Her eyes get full with her tears which she suddenly wipe and control herself.
And tell manu kya hua niche chal breakfast karte hein.
Manu- Sana mein aise hi scroll kar rahi thi wo Sidharth ko tag kiya hai to
Sana cut her and said to hume kya bahar ghumne jayenge to photo to lenge aur post bhi karenge chal hum breakfast karte hein.
They have their breakfast.
..
Manu- tu yeh dress pehn le.
Sana- kyun ? Kahin jana hai kya?
Manu- haan Sameer ke saath lunch pe jaa rahe hein.
Sana- haan to tu jaa mein kyun pehnu?
Manu- to akela rahegi yahan?
Sana- haan yeh nayi baat hai tu pehle jab jati thi tab bhi to mein rehti thi na.
Manu- tab ki baat alag thi .
Sana- kuchh alag nanhi thi sab aisa hai mera 2 extra kaan aagaye hai kya nanhi na mein thik hoon tu jaa. Waise bhi Sameer ko time nanhi milta Sunday ke alawa to apna lunch waste mat kar jaa tu.
Manu- lekin..
Sana- lekin phekin kuchh nanhi hai jaa tu .
Manu- ok bye.
Now sana is all alone in house and she don't know why she just open her Instagram account after a long period and search his name and see can see there are many followers of his and mainly girls followers . He has not post much of his photos just 4-5 photos that's too very old pictures of him then she goes to his tag section for her surprise there are many pictures of others some of them are with him and some of them are of their followers may be.
Then her eyes fall on the morning pic and she just staring at the picture
and without her concern a tear drop left her eyes.
..
Here Sidharth wake up late and doing his gym and take a bath and after breakfast he thinks to call her because he had not talk with her last night too.
But suddenly dadi called him for some work it takes some time.
After that he is in his room and called her.
She just watch his photo when her screen face flashed his name.
She just looked at the screen without any expression.
She didn't answer his call it's for the first time .
Sid- abhi tak soyi hai kya ? Phone nanhi utha rahi .
And tried for 3-4 times but she didn't answer.
Then he called Manu.
Manu's phone is on silent because she don't want to be disturbed by anyone .
Sid- Manisha bhi call nanhi utha rahi hai.
Thik to hai na yeh dono.
A sudden fear engulf him and he again call her.
This time also he didn't get any response.
He again called her but this time she is busy he thinks may be she calls him back. And waiting for sometime.
Bur he didn't get any call from her and again call her but she didn't answer.
Sid- is she ignoring me ?
But why kal bhi humari baat nanhi hui hai.
Then she messaged her
"Hii"
It was seen by her but there is no response from her side.
He again typed
"Are u there Shehnaaz"
"Is everything alright"
She didn't answer of his call nor message.
She is irritate now with herself only then she switched off her phone and sleep.
Here Sidharth get restless what have he done. Is anything wrong happen between them?
No.
Then why???
________________
❣️