CHAPTER-57

Jiya on phone.

Jiya- mana kiya na baar baar call mat karo phir kyun kar rahe ho haan dimagh kaam nanhi kar raha hai kya .

...........

Jiya- nanhi milna chahti hoon mein tumse plz mujhe apni zindagi ko jee ne do aur tum apne raste mein chale jaao pls.

.......

Jiya- paisa chahiye na tumko batao kitna chahiye mil jayega par yeh sab mat karo.

........

Jiya-nanhi nanhi karni hai aur jo sab mein boli thi wo sab jhoot tha aur aage se kosis bhi mat karna mere samne aane ko.

Jiya cut the call.

..

Sana suddenly bang into a hard chest and when she looked upwards she met with the eyes she fell for, the eyes which one look can made her weak and conscious.
That brown orbs whom she loved the most.

Sid- kya dekh rahi ho ?

Sana's trance broke and she came into reality.
Them she realised her position her both hand on his chest and there is no distance between their body and his hand hold her from her waist but wait  this is not meant to be like that.

She tried to escape from his arms but Sid's hold only got tighten each passing second.

Sana- chhodiye mujhe mujhe jana hai.

Sid- kahan jaogi?

Sana- jahan chahungi wahan jaungi aapse matlab nanhi hai kuchh ab chhodiye mujhe.
She Started wriggling in his arms.

Sid hold her chin and made her look into his eyes and said aise hi chhod ke chali jaogi mujhe.

She can felt that sadness in his voice but what is he said.

Sana- mein chhodke chali jaungi yaa app?

This time sana's voice also hold that pain.

Sid- to tune roka kyun nanhi kyun jaane diya phir?

Sana- kyunki mein jabardasti kisiko apne pass rakhna nanhi chahti hoon.

Sid- aur agar koi rehna chahta hoga to ?

Sana- to woh apne aap reh jayega usse rakhne ki jarurat nanhi hogi.

Sid- tum rehne doge ?

Sana didn't say anything but looking at his eyes only.
She can see that same intensity of love like before, she can saw that honesty, that respect and a pain with some happiness and it made her confused.

Sid- batao rehne doge tum.

Sana- si....(sir)

Sid put his finger on her lips and said mana kiya tha na no sir.

Sana can feel a sensation when his finger touched her lips .

Sana- chhodiye mujhe sab log dekh rahe hein.