CHAPTER-50

All are gathered around stage .
All the 3 couples are standing on the stage.
Jiya stood very close to Sidharth entangling her hands with him.
Anu and Amit both are stealing glances of eachother and Sameer and Manisha also stood there and stealing glances.
Rita S- Sidharth pehel tera bari .
Sidharth nodded and looked at sana who already looked at the stage and this time her eyes clearly shows the pain he gave to her.

He wished that everything is under
his control and he just run to her and take her into his arms but yaa he wish!!!

The moment sana hear Rita Shukla's voice her body straighten and a thought her Sidharth is going to be someone else's is churning her heart.
She just looked at them with her eyes full of pain.

Sid's takes Jiya's hand into his shaken hand and made her wear a ring.

Sana felt a ping of pain and her eyes got moisten.

Jiya's mom noticed that and smirked.

Jiya also doing the same with him.
Anu and Amit also exchange rings.

It's time for Sameer and Manisha.

Sameer took Manisha's hand and smiled at her then made her wear a ring and kissed her knuckles everyone clapped for the couples.
And Manisha also doing the same to Sameer.

Sidharth's eyes are only on Sana .
She is very happy for Manisha and her eyes are speaking it for her.

After ring exchange.
Sana hugged manu and said mein bahat khus hoon Manu.
And congratulations baby Zindagi bhar khusi mile tujhe .

Manu- thank you sanu .
I love you ❤️.
..
Sana stood alone near the table because Manu went to bring something when Jiya's mom come there and stood.

JM-  agar teri maa zinda hoti to sayad aaj teri bhi engagement ho rahi hoti hai na sana.

Sana fisted her hand
Whenever this woman talk about her mother her blood boiled.

JM- ab to aisa nanhi hoga na aur dost ki bhi shadi ho rahi hai ab to wo bhi chhodke chali jayegi. Aur upar se man hi man mein jisse pyar karne lagi thi tu uska bhi engagement ho rahi hai.

Sana looked at her and she smirked.

JM- tujhe kya laga mujhe pata nanhi chalega haan tu Sidharth ko pasand karti thi aur ab kosis bhi mat karna meri beti ki zindagi mein aane ke liye warna kuchh achha nanhi hoga.

Sana- pehli baat mere liye aap tension na le to hi achha hai aur dusri baat kiske beech aana meri nanhi aapke kaam hai .

JM- tujhe nanhi lagta ki tu ab jyada bolne lagi hai.

Sana- ji haan ab log kam baat se nanhi manenge to jyada to bolne padegi na.

JM- mein samajh sakti hoon teri iss baat ko ab humesha aise hoga to koi kya kar sakta hai hai na. Pehle Maa akela karke chali gayi phir apni baap hi paraya jaise behave kiya aur phir dost ne chhod diya aur pyaar ki to baat hi mat karna hai humesha se tanhai to mili hai bechari.

Sana's eyes got moist listening to her then manu came there.
She noticed sana and says kya hua tujhe aur aap yahan aap yahan kya kar rahe hein.