Chapter 2

Hello welcome to the next chapter read at your own caution

Therapist's P.O.V
"Ahhh.. ughh~ y-y/n~" I sat there on my bed stroking myself as I remember yesterday's events and how y/n Stuffed his face in my crotch I start to imagine him sucking me off right in my office "fuuuck y/n I'm gonna c-cum~" I pick up the pace as I feel myself Cumming my and breath start's to get rapid "I'm-I'm-ahhh!" I burst letting my load out all over my belly and bed sheets as i breath heavily 'fuck y/n if only you knew just how much you affect me ugh... I better get up and clean myself off I have a murder to plan' I get up and head to the bathroom to take a shower and clean myself off 'it would Just be easier if the bitch killed herself then y/n and I could be together but I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself' "ughh today's a weekend as well which means I won't get to see y/n for two days.. I miss him already"

Y/n P.O.V
As I'm in the kitchen cooking myself some egg's and bacon I look over to the table where gf/n's dinner sat untouched 'she didn't come home last night i wonder if she's ok' I turn off the stove and put my egg's and bacon on a plate and walk over to the table to put it down then I pick up gf/n's and walk over to the bin and tip it all in as I walk back to my food the door swing's over and in stumbles my girlfriend clearly drunk and i quickly Start asking questions "Hey! Babe where did you go last night you didn't come home I was worried sick abou-" I got cut off by her slapping me "Don't you FUCKING! DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND TREAT ME WITH RESPECT!" She elbows me and walks over to the table and sits down In front of my breakfast "pfft at least you're good for one thing and that's supplying me with food NOW! Get out I don't care where you go just get away and don't forget to be back in time to make me lunch now please FUCK OFF!" I quickly scramble to our room and get changed into something decent I grab my wallet and my phone and leave 'I guess I can get food out' as i walk down the hallway and around the corner I bump into a scary looking man and he drops a couple of condoms on the floor "HUH! Watch where you're going dumbass" "y-yes sir my apologies" I quickly walk away and make my way down town 'I've never seen him around here before is ge new?' I wasn't paying attention to where was walking and I bumped into someone "ah! Sorry please excuse me" as i try to walk around the person im stopped by a hand on my shoulder and a familiar voice "y/n!" I spin around to see t/n Dressed in casual clothing unlike his formal clothes he always wears to work "u-uhh hey t/n didn't expect to run into you" he smiles " i can say the same to you so y/n what brings you out here so early" 'i cant tell him i got kicked out' "umm i- uhh was just going to get breakfast" his face lights up "hey same i know a great café why don't we go there together ill pay and don't try to say no" 'i guess it can't hurt to say yes plus free food' "yeah sure why not" his smile widens "alright let's go" he grabs my wrists and drags me along 'hopefully he has forgotten about yesterday' we come to a stop at a café and he leads me in and picks a booth to sit at 'hmm this is a fancy looking place' I look up and he is holding a menu "pick something anything and I'll order it" I look through the menu 'there's so many options I guess ill just go with whatever I know I'll like' "umm just a simple coffee and maybe a chocolate chip muffin" he looks like he's processing something then he finally speaks "alright wait right here ill be back" t/n gets up and walks over to the counter after a short 2 minutes he comes back with two coffees and muffins 'hmm I guess he ordered the same as me' he hands me my food and I start to drink my coffee as I look over at him he's picking at his muffin 'huh? What is he doing now' he looks up at me and smile's "here I know you like chocolate so you can have the chips from my muffin" he starts piling up the chocolate chips on top of my muffin "thanks" I give him a friendly smile "anything for you y/n" I watch as he makes a funny face 'hm I wonder what that's about' I look up to see him staring at me 'do i have chocolate on my face' "y/n care to explain the bruise on your cheek" t/n said with a demanding voice "nothing.." I lower my head in shame "y/n! Tell me what happened" he rubs his thumb over the bruise and I wince in pain while burning me with.his strong gaze "I got slapped by gf/n but it was accidental" 'I'm sorry i had to lie' he sighed and pat my head "as long as she said sorry its alright"

Therapists P.O.V
'It's definitely not fucking ok that whore can't just hurt my y/n and get away with it I'm going to make her pay for her crimes sooner than I thought' I watch as y/n looks at his phone and starts to panic "anyways it was a lovely breakfast and thanks for everything but i gotta go now" he runs out the door and I quickly follow after him 'whats wrong y/n hmm there's no need to run from me' I check my phone and its 11:36 am 'hmm time sure does fly when im with y/n' I was watching y/n as he entered the apartment building but as he entered I saw that man leaving 'hmm him I've seen him come around here recently I just gonna follow him to see what his deal is'