Chapter 27

MEGAN

I've been stressing out all morning. I asked Owen if he could call this morning but since I'm two hours ahead I had to wait until it was a decent time in London.

Matthew is sitting next to me, holding my hand under the table as I wait for skype to connect the call. Owen's girlfriend will be there as well. I'm somewhat nervous but on the other hand I already feel comfortable with Owen. For me there's no doubt that we're related. Not only do we look alike, but somehow I can just feel it. Maybe it's just like how a baby knows its parents, I know he's my brother. Well, half-brother.

We talk for almost an hour and I end up agreeing to meet Owen after I get back from Greece. He thinks it's best if we have some actual fact-to-face time and discuss the inheritance in person. Matthew is a bit hesitant, being the protective person he is. He says he trusts Owen and he definitely trusts me, but he's still anxious for me to meet him on my own. I think he just wants to be there for me, but I feel like it will be good for me to do this on my own. I never really had a family. Just a mother who ran away and a workaholic father until I met yaya.

In no way do I want to exclude Matthew from the whole thing, but I think me and Owen can get to know each other best if it's just the two of us at first. And I think it's more important for Matthew to be with his family since his mum is due in less than two weeks after he comes home.

I told Logan and Evan about my new family member yesterday after Matthew and I came home. I told them I found out about a new family member and for a hot second they thought I was pregnant. That would be a miracle since I haven't touched a guy like that in over a year. And Matthew and I still haven't done anything that can get me pregnant.

The guys were happy for me, but almost as protective as Matthew is. They demanded the birth certificated and pictures before believing that Owen was actually my brother. They do demand to see the DNA test results as soon as they come in, but that will take a few more days at least.

For a while we just talk about our families. I don't know much about Evan and Logan, mostly only things Matthew told me about them. We preferred easier subjects the past two weeks.

I tell them about my parents failing to be parents and about how amazing yaya was. At a certain point Adele joins us and tells us more about my grandparents and some other people from the town. For a while we just casually talk like this, everyone sharing their story and the boys sharing some of their high school stories.

Adele leaves before dinner to go to Maya's grandparents at their winery. They're having their weekly get together with their old friend group. I hope when I'm Adele's age I still have friends with whom I can meet up weekly to have some drinks.

Matthew asks me if I want to tell the rest of my friends and when I agree he tells me that he'll call everyone and that I should take some time for myself since I've been stressing this much for the past days.

In my room I go through the pictures I have taken last week. There's a lot, most of them with Matthew in them. I spend some time editing a few of them before posting them to my Instagram. I post some nature shots and then I make another post with a picture of Matthew I made while we were watching the sunset on the roof the other day. I caption it with a heart and turn of my laptop.

Downstairs I can hear a lot of noise and I walk into the three guys trying to make pizza dough themselves. Emphasise on trying. I think there's more flour on them than in the dough itself. I scold them for making a mess of the kitchen and they give me puppy eyes and promise to clean the whole kitchen before everyone gets here.

Matthew grabs my my my waist and throws me over his shoulder. Evan takes this chance of me being helpless to throw some flour in my face. I will probably be finding flour in my hair for days, but revenge is what I'll get. I ignore two of them, but my dear boyfriend will not get away with this. As soon as he sets me down, I grab his face and kiss him all over. Now his face is as much covered in flour as mine.

By the time my friends start coming in, the boys are almost done with cleaning the kitchen. The pizzas are almost ready and we get the living room full of blankets and cushions.

While eating the pizza I tell my friends everything that happened in the past 48 hours. Their response is similar to that of Evan and Logan but they're mostly happy for me.

Just like almost every movie night, there's a lot of food and a lot of wine, thanks to Maya's family. And of course a good old fashioned pillow fight. Andrew and Evan snuck of at a point and all of us threw them a knowing smirk when they came back an hour later.

Logan and Evan offer to put all of the cushions and blankets away and Matthew and I put all of the dishes in the dishwasher. All of us say goodnight and head to bed. Only Matthew doesn't follow his friends to their room, but climbs the stairs with me.

Our bathroom rituals is exactly that, a ritual. We don't even need to speak, we just do our thing and get into bed exhausted.

***

When we wake up in the morning I have a text from Adele that she's staying with a friend today and Matthew has a text from Logan saying that he and Evan went to the gym at Colin's house. That means Matthew and I have the house to ourselves this fine morning. We both brush our teeth and I make us coffee. Matthew is back in bed sending a text to his mum.

"You're a godsend!"

"It's just coffee."

"And air is just oxygen. And by the way, I've never had anyone this pretty bring me coffee before. Definitely not in bed. And also definitely not wearing such revealing clothes."

I look at my outfit. One of Matthew's shirts. Half my butt is showing from underneath it and I'm pretty sure the outline of my nipples is showing through the fabric.

I finish my coffee and set the empty mug on the nightstand.

"If the shirt is such a problem, maybe this will be better."

I take off the shirt, leaving me in a pair of panties. Matthew almost spits out his last sip of coffee.

"Well, better is one word."

He jumps over the bed, grabs my waist and pulls me on the bed with him. We make out, like we've done before, but it's different. It's fast, passionate and this time we both know we won't stop. Our hands are all over the place, not able to get enough of one another. He kisses me all over my body, over the tattoo on my arm, my neck and pausing at my boobs. I was never this close to coming without being touched anywhere below my belly button. He quickly changes that as he grabs my butt and slowly moves his mouth lower and lower. At an even slower pace he removes my panties. Letting his mouth travel over the rose on my hip before reaching my core and going full out. His mouth and fingers make me come twice before his boxers even come off. I mean, is saw what he's packing before, I'm rather familiar with it actually, but seeing it in broad daylight makes it look so much better. He looks at me before he goes further, asking for permission.

"Don't you dare waste any time, just make me come again."

He doesn't waste even a second. In one swift movement he hits jackpot and I'm ready to come again.

"God you must have some sort of magic dick. No one ever made me come this often. And we are far from done."

"Let's see if we can set a world record."