Ashes

The demon launched itself at Kyoka with blazing speed. Seconds before impact, Tanjiro roundhoused him in the gut. "The sheer ferocity of that attack. So this is an upper rank." Kyojuro thought.

"Your pretty strong. Stronger than that girl over there." It spoke. "This girl is not weak. Don't you dare insult one of my students." Tanjiro clapped back. "And who might you be? And too you red hair." He asked.

"Tanjiro Kamado, the Ash Hashira."

"I am Kyojuro Rengoku, the 24 Flame Hashira."

"Hashira ay! You must be really strong! Wow, this will be fun."

"Here to avenge your friend, Demon?" Kyojuro inquired. "Firstly, my name is Akaza. And also, that punk is not worth my time. I just wanted to play a little." He answered.

"Well, Akaza, we're not going to get along so you may as well shut up." Tanjiro chuckled. "Oh? Not the dialogue type. Sure."

The demon squatted and ready itself for battle. Kyojuro went on ahead to engage. "Master, we'll help you!" Zenitsu offered. "Can you see them?" He asked. "N-no."

"So sit your ass down and learn a thing or two."

In the blink of an eye, Tanjiro joined the fight. "Flame Breathing! Fourth Form: Blooming Flame Undulations!"

Kyojuro protected himself against of the attacks while Tanjiro laid down and smoke screen. Tanjiro emerged and began slicing his hands just as fast as they regenerated.

It got to the point where Akaza had to recover. "Such strength! I have a deal for you both!"

"Let's hear it." Tanjiro accepted. Kyojuro glared at his brother. "If you lose, you'll become demons and we can fight eternity!"

"And if we win?"

"If you win, then I'd be dead. He."

"We accept!"

"What!?"

Tanjiro leaned in ans whispered to Kyojuro. "Do you wanna be a demon brother?" "Of course not!" "So fight like it."

"Tanjiro... I really hate you sometimes."

They both launched themselves at the demon, their swords throwing sparks with every blow.

Basically imagine the original fight but with another guy

Kyojuro was already beat badly and Tanjiro was sent flying back to where his students were. "Ow ow ow."

Kyojuro retreated. "Tanjiro, are you okay?" "I'm good."

He stood along side his elder Brother. "Kyojuro. Remember when you said black blades don't live long."

"Yes."

"You were right."

"Sigh... I'm ready when you are."

"Zenitsu, Kyoka, Inosuke. It's been an honor training you. You're like the siblings I lost all those years ago. Thank you."

Zenitsu then said, "Why--- wait! Master don't!"

"I'll say this once. Shut the hell up."

The Rengoku brothers brought their blades around their heads. Their blood boiled as they spoke, "Set you heart ablaze! Go beyond your limits!"

"Let your heart be endure! Limits are meant to be broken!"

"M-master, Rengoku-sama." Kyoka whimpered.

Akaza began shivering and trembling. "S-such power. And those iron clad stances! You'll make fine demons, Kyojuro, Tanjiro!"

"Flame Breathing!"