Ungodly Creation

After 3 months, Tanjiro had become accustomed to the constant abuse and torment. He began exhibiting the signs of transformation. His body was roughly the same but his eyes were like that of a cat's. His mark, which Kokushibo called a Demon Slayer mark, grew across his face.

He never wanted this. He was content with dying. He didn't want to become half of what he was meant to destroy. It was sickening. At least he got the see the true nature of some of the Upper Moons. He can't even do Concentration Breathing because Muzan gives him some sort of poison that affected his pneumonic system. He was moved to all cell where the Moons would keep an eye on him in between... experiments.

"Tanjiro-san! Water time!" Daki called

"Tanjiro-san! Water time!" Daki called. "Daki-chan, you look sexy as ever. Nowhere near Shinobu but you're good enough to rub one out." He jeered. "You bastard. If my brother was here!" She spat. "ni-chan! ni-chan! The prisoner said I wasn't sexy!" He mocked. "Shut up and gimme the water."

She sighed, knowing that if he wasn't hydrated, Muzan would find out. She passed it through the slot. "You really are pretty though. Much better than your brother." He commented, drinking the liquid.

"No duh."

"No, I mean on the inside. I can tell you have a good heart. You were lead down the wrong road. And I forgive you."

"Y-you... forgive me? We don't even know each other." She scoffed. "You only eat humans because you're hungry. I understand that. Your brother's lust for power has blinded you to the fact that you care for people."

"No... You have me all wrong! I see what you're trying to do! You will never have my sympathy!" She fumed violently. Tanjiro used blinding speed, ran to the cell bars, grabbed her by the throat, and lifted her off the ground. His eyes manifested into that of a demon's and his marks grew. "Alright listen." He growled, his tone changed in an instant. "Why do you even stick around your dickhead of a brother?"

"B-because-ack- I love-augh-him!" She coughed. "No no. You love the power he gives you. You're half an Upper Moon! He completes you. Try being a big girl." He suggested. "Can't! Gugh! I cant! Betray..." She whinged. "You are afraid!"

He threw her against the wall and his eyes went back to normal and his marks receded. "Apologies, Daki-chan. You can leave." He softened. "I don't take or-"

"I said LEAVE!"

"Yessir."

She scampered out of the room blindingly quick. "Daki-san, you look a little pale. Did that bastard do something?" Gyutaro queried. "Nope! Nothing at all. Completely Oki Doki." She spluttered. Gyutaro then stared her down. "Mhm... Whatever."

Suddenly Muzan appeared with some notebooks. "What are you looking at? Get out of the way." He commanded. They bowed, fused, and then left. Muzan walked into the prison. "Muzan you bastard! You're back!"

"Still don't want to divulge anything?" "Actually. There's something I'm willing to share if you can get me one of Doma's babes in here." "And what would that be?"

"Candice."

"Nani."

"Candice dick fit in your mouth."

Muzan sighed and spawned tentacles from his back. He unlocked the door and grabbed Tanjiro with his appendages. "Time for surgery."

He dragged him the legs and placed him on a surgery table. "And for that joke, no anaesthetics." He said in an authoritative voice. Tanjiro was strapped down to a table, with his chest compressed. "Lungs, liver... oh! Maybe the stomach!" Tanjiro joked. "The eyes."

"Oh fuck. Oh c'mon... AHHHHHHHHHHH. Oh my god! WARN ME NEXT TIME!" He screamed. His blood sprayed on the ground, layering it even further. The floors were seldomly cleaned during his three-month captivity.

Muzan ripped out Tanjiro eyes and threw them in the trash. He made notes. "RAGGGH... shhhAhhhh! huuh huh aayaraaaaa!"

His screams echoed so loudly, the other demons could hear. This malice and pure pain. It was unlike anything they've known. Everyone has limits. They've been experiencing it for 3 months. They're feeling his pain now. Well, some of them. Daki and Doma felt it the most. 

Tanjiro's lens was extracted and examined. "Haah...haaah." "Ready to talk, boy?"

"Even if I did crack... You'd never let me go! You lost the demi-demon formula, didn't you!"

"Not really. The other subjects all died. You are the only survivor." He corrected. "Mhm. Sure."

Elsewhere

Shinobu had gotten her small baby bump and took a maternal leave from demon-slaying. It was hard, raising Ruka by herself with a baby on the way. Tanjiro would always help her. He'd sacrifice so much time to teach, protect and care for his loved ones. Of course, she got help from Kyojuro and Tengen but it wasn't the same.

Everyone has moved past his death. It's all back to normal. There was no funeral. No ceremony. Just a day when they gathered by a fire and talked. All his closet friends.

A week after Tanjiros 'death'

Tengen yawned. "So, Muichiro. You seem to have had some connection with Tanjiro." He spoke.

"He... was a good friend. And... an amazing swordsman who I saw as my equal. He'd go out of his way to check on me. He saw how withdrawn I was and he made me feel... safe. He had this spark in his eyes. That... smile. That damn smile. And the way he'd say."

Everyone: Shut the hell up.

There was silence then a chorus of laughter. "He was an amazing man," Tengen remarked. "A fearless comrade," Kyojuro added. Shinobu then chuckled.

"And a valiant lover."

Words 928

Posted 6/8/2021