Chapter 1467

20 minutes later when Antonio comes inside after talking to Laura:
Antonio's POV:
After I made my way inside the cabin, I sighed as I prepared to talk to Sylvie, Matt and Gabby about something that just happened in the investigation. However, I decided that I should probably talk to Matt first so that he could be ready to support Gabby. Knocking on the door to their room. Matt then turned his head and looked at me, smiling. "Someone on break?" I sighed and shook my head. "Gabby, can I steal Matt for a minute? Need to talk to him." Gabby then looked at me and got worried. "Fine, go ahead." Matt then got up and smiled.

Walking over to me, I then decided to close the door between the rooms. I then sighed as I walked over to the couch. "Sit down, this is related to the case." Matt then sighed. "Antonio, I don't want to hear about this." I then looked at him. "I said sit down Matt." Matt then nodded and went to sit down in front of me. "What's up?" I then sighed. "My mom just got a letter that may contain Ricin." Matt was shocked when I said that. "Holy shit, that means..." I nodded and sighed. "This is no longer just Jay and Erin. This is also our family. I am just letting you know."

Matt then sighed and looked at me. "What are we going to do?" I then looked at him. "I am going to try and get a cabin nearby. I am moving my mom and kids up here because I want them near us. I already talked to Laura, she and the kids are coming along with my mom. I thought they would be safe in Chicago but I was wrong. So, I need to make it up to her." Matt sighed and agreed. "Just curious, should I warn my sister or am I okay?" I then bit my lip and shook my head. "No, you should be okay. I mean, go ahead if you want...." Matt sighed. "Not yet."

I then looked at him. "Listen, I was going to get a new cabin since we can't all fit in here. I am going to try and get one fast. Like within 48 hours down the street or something. I wanted to know if you guys would rather stay here or if you would like to come with me. I am probably going to work from there." Matt then looked at me and sighed. "I think it might be better if we all stay together. The entire Dawson clan. And I get I am a Casey but..." I laughed when he said that. "Listen, I get it. But listen, I am not going to let you tell my sister. I am going to tell her myself."

Matt then thought about it and agreed. "You'll probably be able to answer her questions. But first, I have a few. Should I be worried about them finding our surrogate?" I looked at him when he asked me that and bit my lip. "I don't think so but...if you would rather have her here, I understand. I want to do whatever I can to make this as easy as possible on you and Gabby." Matt then sighed and nodded. "Listen, we'll move with you if required." That's when Gabby came out. "What's this about moving?" Matt then looked at her. "Sit down Gabby."

Gabby then looked at Matt confused before agreeing to sit down. I then went to explain everything to her again. I knew she was going to be scared and full of questions so, I was ready to answer them right after explaining the situation to her.

Gabby's POV: When Antonio finished explaining the situation to me, I got worried and went to grab Matt's hand. Matt then rubbed it and looked at me. "I already asked if we could bring Jesse here and he agreed. We can get a big enough place. Enough bedrooms for all of us. Antonio and Sylvie get one. Each of his kids get one, we get one with Matteo and Jessie gets one. How many rooms are we at?" Antonio then counted. "7 bedrooms with Jesse." 

I then sighed and just looked at him. Getting up, I then went to pace. "Matt, what do you think about this?" Matt then looked at me. "Gabby, I am not going to make this choice for you. I am safe wherever you feel safe. I am not worrying about this as much as you are. If you want to move to a new place....then we will. Hopefully one with a pool or something." I then looked at him. "And Jesse?" Matt then looked at me and nodded. "Of course we can get her here."

I nodded and agreed. "Antonio just get us somewhere safe okay? I want to be with our entire family. I will help pay if we need to." Antonio shook his head. "Gabby, the CPD will cover it. You are under our protection." I agreed and nodded. "I am going to pack up again." I then sighed and walked away. That's when I heard Matt speak to Antonio. "Can I talk to her alone Antonio? Just let me know what the plan is." Antonio then nodded at Matt when he came to join me in our room.