011 - prize

"It would actually make me feel happy knowing you're okay."

2nd person POV

2nd person POV

"good morning everyone, we will be going to the train station to pick up the fourth first-year." it's been a couple of days already, and luckily for you, you didn't have a difficult time adjusting to your new environment with the help of your friends.

it was really fun being with them, you got closer with itadori and especially megumi, who volunteered to teach you the basics of jujutsu. well it was suppose to be gojo but then the sensei wanted to give you both some alone bonding time;)

currently the three of you were outside your dormitory, greeted by a happy outgoing sensei. "yey the more the merrier! we can finally be a squad!" itadori jumped with joy.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

you arrived at the buzzing train station at the busiest time of the day. different types of people were scattered all around its exit as a brunette girl with the same uniform with you was walking up towards your group.

"so this is the new first-year! please introduce yourself." gojo gleamed as the girl eyed each of the two boys fiercely before giving out a loud sigh. her sudden actions caused the both of them look at her with confusion evident on their faces.

"boring." she said with a hint of sass as she looked away from them then towards you. 'she seems interesting.' she thought as she walked up to you, giving you a closer look.

"you seem cool, i'm kugisaki nobara." she let out a hand, she seemed outgoing. "hi i'm l/n y/n." you let out a soft smile.

"itadori yuuji."

"fushiguro megumi." they both followed with a monotone voice. her insults were quite straightforward towards them, making them less enthusiastic with their introductions.