Prologue - The escape

"She's gone!" A high pitched scream yelled. The woman's hurried footsteps shuffle, her breathing short and rapid. "Master Akito! She's gone!" The woman yelled again. As she approached the main house a light flickered on and two people stepped out into thenight. The woman fell to her knees in front of them and began to weep. The taller of the two bent down and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Marie, calm down and tell us... Who is gone?" Marie sniffed and began to compose herself. "R - r- r- Rosalia. I went to go check up on her, but her window was open and she was gone!" She quickly explained. The shorter mans face twisted into one of discust. He swiftly brough his hand up and scratched the young womans face. "How could you let that brat out of your sight!" He spat, every word containing a deadly poison. "I - I'm sorry!" She cried. The man turned and rested his hand on the taller man's shoulder. "Go wake Hatori, Kureno. I want that girl back by noon tomorrow." The man bowed and said "Yes Akito." Akito began to return inside though stopped in the doorway. He turned his head over his shoulder. "Do not by any chances let her find the junishi." He stepped into the house and closed the door tightly behind him.