Party

Caitlyns POV:
It's Friday and the night of the party, my mom has been non stop calling me but I just keep ignoring them, I honestly can't be bothered with her. Amy told me that my mom went to see the principal to try and stop my suspension going on my record which I really appreciate but I still don't want to talk to her. Maybe after the party.

Since all my dresses are at my house I need to borrow something from Amy. She isn't working today so she said she'd help me get ready for the party.

I woke up at 10 and had 9 hours until Morgan was picking me up. I really like him but don't want to get attached since we're going to collage soon.

I walked downstairs and smelt an amazing smell. "Your cooking?" I said.

"Yeah, I don't get many days off and I get to spend this one with you so I thought why not" Amelia said putting pancakes on my plate.

"Thanks" I said. I waited on her to sit down and we tried them together.

"I knew there was a reason I didn't cook" Amelia said running to the trash and spitting it out. I followed her laughing. "I don't know what I did wrong it's my moms recipe"

"Want to go out for breakfast?" I asked.

"Yeah go get dressed" she said and I went upstairs.

I got into simple jeans and a sweatshirt and we left the house.

"I'm driving your car" Amelia said.

"Why you have your own?"

"Yeah but yours is nicer. I kinda wish Derek was my dad and not my brother" she laughed.

"Whatever" I said sitting in the passenger seat.

"Have you talked to your mom yet?" Amy asked.

"Nope. She's tried calling but I ignored them"

"What about Derek?"

"No he's tried as well, but if I answer him, he'll make me feel bad and he'll talk sense into me"

She laughed "yeah he's good at that"

We arrived at the cafe we went to the first time I met Amelia. We walked in and Rebecca the waitress instantly recognised us since we eat here a lot now.

"Amelia, caitlyn follow me" she said leading us to our usual table.

"Your usual?" She asked.

We both nodded and she walked off. While we were waiting on our food we talked about the party later and what I can try on of her clothes.

Rebecca, the waitress came over with our food, we thanked her and she went away. I had my usual Nutella and Oreo waffle tower with a chocolate milkshake and Amy got her strawberry and chocolate pancakes with a vanilla milkshake.

We finished breakfast at around half 11, we left the cafe and headed home. Me and Amy didn't do much the rest of the day, we just sat about and watched a couple of movies.

At around 4 I decided to start getting ready, I went into the shower, washed my hair and shaved every inch of my body because you never know what will happen. I got out the shower and put on pyjamas and headed into Amelia's room.

"Are you ready to find the perfect dress?" Amelia asked cheerfully.

I nodded.

"Ok, so what colour are you thinking?"

"I don't know, maybe red?"

"Ok I have the perfect red dress and nude heels to go" she looked through her closet until she eventually pulled out a dress.