This fight

Until my door opened

Caitlyns POV:
"CAITLYN GREY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!" My mom shouted.

I slowly turned around blowing what ever smoke that was left in my mouth out "uhh hi mom" I said nervously.

She walked up to me and grabbed the joint "WEED REALLY" she shouted.

I didn't say anything.

"WELL SAY SOMETHING, EXPLAIN YOURSELF"

"Uh, I uh" I stuttered.

"CAITLYN WHAT ARE YOU DOING"
She shouted.

"God mom give me a break. Stop shouting"

"NO IM NOT GOING TO STOP SHOUTING"

Derek walked in "god what's all the yelling" he said. He noticed the joint and his eyes went wide "who's is that?"

"WHO DO YOU THINK" my mom shouted.

"Caitlyn" Derek said disappointed. "Why?" He asked.

"It's fun" I said quietly.

"ITS FUN. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME"

"Mer stop shouting it's not going to solve anything and you'll wake the kids" Derek said. "Before we say anything else can we put that out it's stinking out the room" he added plugging his nose.

"I'll get it" I said trying to take it from my mom.

"You really think your getting near this again. I'll take it outside" my mom said walking out.

Derek sat on my bed and collapsed onto the floor and burst into tear. He came over to me and picked me up putting me on my bed. "Shh calm down" he said.

I sat up "CALM DOWN DEREK ARE YOU JOKING. MY MOM IS ABOUT TO KILL ME" I shouted.

He jumped back a little "I'm sorry" I said.

"No it's fine. Just why are you really doing this, drugs and I'm guessing your drinking too"

I nodded "yeah"

"Is this why your staying at Tegan's every Friday night"

I nodded again.

"Why" he asked again.

"It's fun"

"No the real reason" he said.

"It's-" I started as my mom walked in.

"Caitlyn where did you even get this from?" My mom asked.

I didn't respond for a moment, I moved off my bed and went under it pulling out the box. I opened it up and showed her the weed and sleeves to wrap it in.

"You roll your own joints?" My mom asked.

I nodded.

"God you really are me" she mumbled.

"Are you drinking too?" She asked.

I nodded again.

"Why?"

"It's fun" I repeated myself for the 3rd time.

Derek jumped off the bed "no I'm not excepting that. no caitlyn i want the real reason. why are you doing all this, drinking, drugs"

i didnt reply.

"CAITLYN ANSWER DEREK" my mom shouted yet again.

"ITS STRESSFUL OK" I snapped.