Chapter 3

**Bzzz**

My phone rings. I roll over and pick up my phone, looking at the screen.

From:Kayla
Text : Back to school party, you knooow we gotta go
Sent: 6:07Pm

From: Taylor
Text: Who's party is it. I'll see what I can do.
Sent: 6:09

From: Kayla
Text: Armanna's party and alright, figure it out.
Sent: 6:10

I roll over on my bed looking at the ceiling. Party or homework? Well Im settled in and bored. "Mommy". "Yeah hun". "Can you come here". "Sure". She walks in and sits on my bed. "Can I spend the night at kayla's" I know she already hates Kayla. "The devil child, really" she rolls her eyes annoyed. "Please". "Sure". "Omg thank you, thank you, thank you". I hug her and thank her a thousand times.

From: Taylor
text: Im spending the night, come pick me up. We will go then.
Sent:6:33

From: Kayla
Text: Yesss bitch I will be there in twenty minutes.
Sent:6:35

I Put down my phone and rush over to my closet. Oh god I have nothing to wear! Hopefully kayla will have something. Throwing my bag on my bed I start shoving clothes and make up in. "Hey you wanna watch a movie together" dajahs asks coming around the corner. "Yeeah I cant Im going to kayla's, I'll be home tomorrow though". "Oh, ok". Forgeting she was even there I zip my bag and grab my phone then move around her out the room.

"Taylor can you help me with my math tomorrow" Aaliyah questions while doing her homework. "Of course, kid".

***Hoooonk***

Almost instantly I rush out the front door saying goodbye to everyone. I jump in the back seat with kayla, noticing her mom in the drivers seat. "Hi Mrs Johnson". "Hello Tametha" she replies dryly. "Mom her name is Taylor" Kayla corrects her. "Oh my mistake". Of course kayla's mother hated me. It only made since. The whole ride was awkward and unbelievably uncomfortable. After a century we finally arrive at her house. It was a beautiful green home standing at two stories. Kayla and I dash inside and run to her room closing the door behind us.

"Please tell me you have something I can borrow" I whine to Kayla looking pitiful. "You already know I do". She takes off into her closet searching for something for the botg of us to where. I plop down on her bed thinking about him. I wonder If he will be there. Do I even have a chance with a guy like him. From what I have heard every bitch in school wants him and every guy in school wants to be him, they mostly fear him. Is it wrong for me to be turned on by that. He is exactly my dream guy, I'd do anything to have him. "Try on this" Kayla throws some clothes at me, then begins to get dressed her self.

Once I was dressed I walk over to her bathroom and look at my self. I wore a red crop top that had hand prints over my breast with leather like skinny jeans that hugged my every curve. To finish it off I wore my own retro jordans 11. I Look up at kayla and she looked sexy as hell. Kayla was just a pretty girl naturally. Her large full lips fitted her face. Her weave always was layed and slayed. Her boobs were large and ass was beyond fat. Her complexion was a golden caramel. She wore black and white tribe patterned tights with a all black crop top with a see through back. She wore her red converse to finish it off.

"You look cute or whatever" I say sarcastically. "Shut up bitch" We both laugh our asses off at our strangely rude friendship. We finished off getting ready then went to her sisters room to see if she was ready. Of course Crystal was ready. Now it was time for the hard part. Sneaking out. We tip toed down the stairs and slipped through the back door. Then we took off up front. A all black range rover met us up front with Crystals boyfriend Damien And his brother Jevarus. We all begin piling in their whip ready to get turnt.