Chapter 7

*** Authors Note: I told you guys I was ganna update more for yall. We officially will begin switching P.O.V's for you to get a loon in the mind of our other characters, so our story is going in another direction. Sorry for the wait.***

A$AP Rocky
Multiply

When the real niggas die, fake niggas gon' multiply
When all the real niggas die, fake niggas gon' multiply
But if the real niggas live, fuck niggas won't multiply

I'm the original Balmain badass, nigga
I'm the original Margiela madman, in the words of A$AP Yams
Smack the shit out a nigga in these skinny pants, feel me?
Don't get it fucked up, nigga, we been jiggy, been pretty
Still tell a bitch suck my dick, swag swag nigga

***Bzzz***

Removing my head phone's I Look down at my phone I see a unread message.

From: Biggie;)
Message: Lets hang out, come over to my house.

From:Me
Message: Nigga why would I want to do that, you must have me mistaken for someone who likes you.

From:Biggie;)
Message: Come over now, see you when you get here.

Sigh. I cant help but listen to him. Seeing him is something i'd like to do also. If im ganna have him, we need to spend more time together. Rolling out of bed I slip on a pair of leggings a loose fitting crop top, and my nike air max's. I pull my hair into a bun then apply my make up. Once my appearance was at its peak of attractivness, I grab my purse and into the kitchen. Looking over my shoulder to make sure my moms dont see I take dejahs keys and sneak out. Biggie lives in the neighborhood right next door,of course. Not even a 5 minute drive away. Immediatly after pulling in his driveway he steps out the front door.

He wore basketball shorts with his bare chest out. Perfection. Biggie strides slowly to the car and opens my door for me. "Hey". "Hi". I step out the car and look up at him. My brothers keeper. Thats what his tattoo read across his chest. My eyes undressed him in everyway. "You wanna hang out in my room". "Sure" I say smiling at him. "Really"? "Yes". As he looks down at me licking his lips he takes my hand, leading me inside. He takes me into his bedroom and lays down grabbing his remote control to his xbox. He starts playing his lil grand theft auto game. I lay down on his bed beside him. His beautiful brown skin.

"Dont be looking at me like that". "Boy aint no one looking at you". He chucks his controler and rolls on top of me pining me down. "Get off me lil boy". "Why". "I want to talk, and know every detail about you". "Why dont we just chill". "But I". Before I can say another word his lips press up against mine. Our lips sync in a hypnotic motion with the utter most attentivness. As our lips speak a language of there own his hand gently trails up my shirt, groping my breast.  He pulls his lips away leaving me panting and yearning for more. His eyes gaze into mine leaving me feel emotionally naked to him. As our eyes never loose focus, his hand pulls down my shirt and bra leaving my bare breast exposed. On reflex I cover my chest embarressed. What if he is into larger tits, my nipples are kinda fat. No guy has ever seen my boobs before.

He grabs my hands and removes them looking over my breast. Before I know it he trails gentle kisses down my neck to my breasts. My eyes roll to the back of my head,fingers running through his dreads. "Oh biggie". He sucks and nibbles on my nipples and breast, taking his time. It's as if he's telling a story with his tongue upon my tits. If the way he was making me feel wasnt good enough he was intending on fufilling my needs thurally. His hand travels down my body then rubbed in between my other set of lips through my leggings. "Oh god, Biggie". "Your soaked" he says inbetween kisses all over me. "Let me be inside of you, I want to fuck the shit out of you".