Aastha Ma'am

Both shaurya and anokhi sat in the car and shaurya started driving, they were silent, until anokhi could not take up this silence anymore."PS, aap kuch bol kyun nhi rahe ho?" anokhi asked impatiently. Shaurya's daze broke and he looked at her "huh" he replied with confusion. "kahan khoi huai ho aap"anokhi asked him with irritation ." wo jo tum ghar par karke aai ho na, usmein. I never knew kai you could beat bade papa. How are you so good at chess? " he asked curiously." PS, aap mere bare jante hi kiya hai?, jan jainge ahista ahista" anokhi replied with a smirk. Shaurya saw her and shook her, at the use of his dialogue being thrown at him back. Anokhi remembers everything. Anokhi turned around and saw the route and shouted "PS!!". Shaurya stopped the car with full force and looked at anokhi with worry "kiya hua, theek ho? Aisi kyun cheeki?" he asked with concern. "aap kahan ja rahe hai?" she asked  "tumhare hostel" shaurya replied with confusion. "uffo PS bataya tou tha, aaj main aastha ma'am kai paas rahoongi. Aap bhool gai na" anokhi reminded him. "ohhh hann, chalo koi nhi kardeta hoon drop tumhein tumhari aastha ma'am kai ghar" shaurya said with fake anger. Anokhi had really tried to patch things up between the mother and son, but she could not so she had given up. But what she didn't knew is that they already patched up but have decided to keep this reconcilation a secret until they are entirely comfortable and have spend quality time with each other without interference. Even shaan does not know about this. And anokhi is chatter box, so she is also off charts.
The car came to an halt, and shurya helped anokhi get out of the car by opening the door for her like a true gentleman. Anokhi smiled in response. "aap aainge uper?" she asked hopefully." shaurya could sense another one of her tactics to patch him up with his mother but he declined gently, because he already had lunch with his maa today. Shaurya looked down when an idea struck her mind." chale theek hai, waise bhi ACP Ahir aane wale the, main nai socha aap dono mil kar beth jainge, we can chit chat" anokhi looked at him again. Shaurya got burned in jealousy, what was with this officer, itni raat ko kon aata hai, even though anokhi is his wife, this acp still creeps him out. Kyun ghoomta rehata hai meri anokhi kai pass. Aur maa se kiya kaam aagya hai. Maa nai tou kuch bataya hi nhi tha "han chalo, chalte hai, waise bhi mujhai pyass lagi hai" anokhi laughed silently. Both reachedthe floor and knocked the door. Aastha opened the door and smiled looking at both her kids. Anokhi hugged her aastha maam and went inside the house to keep her bag. Shaurya looked at anokhi and seeing her not paying attention, he bent and took aastha's blessing, and kissed her cheek. "hello maa" he said with a wink. Aastha smiled with tears in her eyes. Its still felt like a dream to have her son back to her. They went inside and shaurya casually ask, "ACP Ahir ane wale the?" aastha looked at shaurya with confusion, anokhi moved a little back and started making weird faces with hand gestures trying to make her maam understand, that she has to lie. Aastha looked at anokhi and bent her face to hide her smile. These two are really a unique couple, "kiya hoga inka?" she thought. Looking up she replied, "han aane wale the, lekin phir unko koi kaam aagaya, so wo ab nhi aarahe hai" anokhi sighed whereas shaurya again asked, "koi kaam tha unko aapse" he asked his maa with concern which was obvious to aastha, but anokhi could also sense it and looked at him confusion. Aastha saw anokhi staring at him and gestured shaurya with her eyes. Understanding her act he straighten up and did not say anything else. "nhi bas aise hi milne aarahe the" she replied and closed the topic. Anokhi shrugged off the act and then looked at aastha.
"arey aastha ma'am, aapko pata hai aaj PS mujhai sabherwal house legai the" anokhi said with excitement in her voice. Shaurya looked at her in shock with wide eyes and aastha eyed shaurya questionigly. "yai anokhi apne pait main kuch rakh kyun nhi sakti hai" he thought. He bent towards anokhi's ear and said "anokhi yai kiya kar rahi ho inko nhi pata hai na" he tried diffusing the situation. He did not want anokhi to know that his maa knows that they are married. "arey, inko tou pata hi nhi hai, ruko main batati hoo" aastha looked at them curiously and asked "kiya?" shaurya was about to stop her when anokhi blurted out their marriage. "maa, please act surprised, please please" shaurya literally pleaded in his mind and hoped for some telepathy that his mother could understand and act surprised and shocked to keep up their act of indifference. Anokhi blurted in speed and then waited for some reaction. Aastha was really good at acting "kiya matlab hai shaadi karli, dimagh kharab hai tum dono ka, yai koi tareeqa hai kai kuch samjh nhi aaya tou shaadi karli. And shaurya I was hoping you are smart enough to know whats right and whats wrong.
Like whateven, yoy should have been the mature one here, aur tum logo nai shaadi karli. Kisi bare ko pata hai, kisi se poocha, kisi ko bulaya " she said angrily. Anokhi bowed her head and shaurya looked shocked and confused, it seems as if she was hearing it for the first time." aap ko tou pata tha na " he mouthted." han tou isko nhi pata hai mujhai pata hai" she replied the same way. Anokhi still had her head bowed and was about to cry. Shaurya looked at her and went in hugged her. He tried comforting because somewhere he knew it was his mistake, he was being the impulsive one. Aastha hugged her as well and said "acha ab hogaya hai, ab kuch kar nhi skate hai. But mind it, bohat bari responsibipity hai yai, this is no joke. Take it seriously, anokhi tum bhi and shaurya you really have to take care of her and her dreams as well. Mujhai pata hai sabherwal house main kiya hota hai. Dihan rahe meri student kai saath aisa nhi hona chaiyai. " astha warned both of them and kind of threatened shaurya to be safe.
He again realized in that moment, his parents are always going to place anokhi before him, it kind of made him jealous and relieved at the same time. His anokhi is gonna be taken care of. "jao kamre main anokhi, get changed. Sona hai" anokhi ordered her. Anokhi went in and shaurya looked at his mother with puppy eyes. "maa, main aapka beta, how can both you and dad love her more than me" shaurya complained. Aastha laughed. "tum aur anokhi main, anokhi hamesha pehle aaigi shaurya" she replied. "dad nai bhi yahi kaha tha" shaurya answered. Aastha knew he kind of felt bad that he was not being their first priority. So she explained why that was the case. "shaurya, aisa nhi hai kai hum tumse pyaar nhi karte, ya tumhari fikar nhi karte hai. Hum karte hai kyunkai maa baap hai tunhare. Lekin ek baat yaad rakhna shaurya, anokhi ko attention or pyaar isiliyai ziada diya jata hai kyunkai wo larki hai. Betiyan sab ko piyari hoti hai, aur unki safety humari bohat bari zimmedari. Tum larke ho, you can always manage without us, we are sure because yai dunya tumhein us tarah treat nhi karegi jaise larkiyon ko kiya jata hai. You have been the witness, to how much anokhi has to fight to where she is. Kiya tumhein karna para tha. And now imagine, agar us time main uska saath na deti, ya shaan hamari help na karte, tou kiya tum aur tumhari family uska admission hone dete. Nhi na. "aastha could see his son's face has dropped but she still continued. He needs to know rhe reality." isiliyai hum usko ziada importance dete hai kyunkai uska hamare illawa koi nhi hai, and i am glad ab tum ho. You support her, you love her, and she deserves every bit of it. Tumhein abhi smajh nhi aaraha hai but you will undersatnd at one point in life, how big of a responsibility is to bring up a girl and support her in this world, where people are ready to crush her at everystep. Point fingers at her character. Tumhare character par koi ungli nhi uthata hai kyunkai yai hamare society main hota hi nhi hai. Rape hota hai tou larke koi kuch nhi bolta, sawal larki par uthte hai. Waise hi shaadi tum dono ki hui hai, socha hai kabhi kia agar kisi ko pata chal gaya kai ek student aur professor ki shaadi hui hai, tou log kis par sawal kareinge. Specially when the student is female. Shaurya tumhein koi kuch nhi bolega, ek tou tum larke ho aur doosra tum ek position of power par ho. Sab anokhi ko hi target kareinge. Isikiyai main aur shaan anokhi kai mamale main thora ziada sensitive hai. Mere liyai tou wo hamesha hi imporatnt rahi hai, shaan kai liyai bhi waqt kai saath wo hogai thi. Pata hai hum hamesha chahate the hamari beti bhi ho ek, tumhare baad hamara plan tha, lekin kabhi mauqa hi nhi mila. Hum usse aise bara karna chahte the jaise mujhai mere maa papa nai kiya hai, with love and support. She should be independent but never alone. Tumne anokhi ko apni life main involve karke, usse shaadi karke, kahi na kahi wo khuwaish poori kardi hai. Abhi pata nhi chal rah hai na tumhe, baap banoge na, specially beti kai tou andaza hoga, kitni bhari zimadari hoti hai yai. " shaurya looked at aastha with a myrid if emotions. He realized the garvity of the situation and now agreed to why anokhi needed all the supoort and love. He did not feel jealous but realized, hamare ghar main bhi betiya hai and, apni bhi aur kisi aur ki bhi. Hamare ghar main tou koi aisa nhi sochta. Kiya yahi reason tha kai maa wahan accept nhi hui, ya maa kai saath unhone kuch galat kiya. I need to find this.

Please VOTE and don't forget to COMMENT.. 
.
.
.
.
#firefly_freed

Family Ties_ A Shaurya And Anokhi Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें