Guilty

Shaurya walked out of the house and stood in the garden staring at nothing. His mind and heart was so engrossed in what anokhi has said that he could not think of anything else. He kept on replaying that statment and how much fear and pain that single line held. Was his anokhi facing so much and he has been unaware if it. Was loving her just enough, what about the pain that he has made her go through. How will he ever be forgiven for that.
He rembered the time, he had thrown her out of the library, just because she was sleeping there. He did not even think for a second where a girl would go at that time of the night. He has seen her spending an entire night in a bench and rather than helping her, he had planned to make the interview difficult. Shaurya was having a hard time breathing, his eyes turned mist. How can he be so rude. Just because she was maa's student he had tortured a girl so much that she was forced to see a life like that. He had tried ruining her career by forcing her to pay the money he knew she didn't have. He even went on to insult and frame her as a thief. Shaurya what have you done. This is the reason she is so full of fear for her education, you left no stone to destroy it. Then ignoring her and threatening her in the ragging case. Even though he helped at the end, shaurya had witnessed the torture she went through that night. His heart pained on rembering and the wosrt thoughts came in his mind. What if he would have not been in the campus and have not saved her. What would have happened to her. The thought itself was so terrifying he can't imagine anything of that sort happening to his anokhi. Leaving her for a second in those riots he had seen the worst case scenario, he could have lost her forever. No one would have asked about her, he knew how her di was living and what kind of family she was married into yet even after that he had went on and called her charaterless. He had called the girl he loved with all his heart characterless. How can anokhi forgive him for this. At that time, he felt this as a small thing but now looking back, what kind of a person was he?. And in all of this he had even tortured her to such extent that he had made her stand outside the class. He had forced her to work extra hours along with her job and the torture she bears at her di's house. She had no one to care for her. What has he done?. Her fears are legit, she can't do it without working hard, becuse I had made sure she suffers.
Shaurya was crying, he could not believe the kind of man he was. What he has done to that girl and yet she loves him with all her soul. She even went on to fight bade papa for their relationship. She bears the entire torture, ignorance of his family just because she loves him.

Shaan came behind and found him staring at nothing, he came beside him and saw his son crying, for the first time. His love for anokhi has made him a perosn with emotions. Before her, he was just living with a stone heart. Anokhi has melted his son and made him the perosn he is. Shaan kept his hand on his shoulder and pressed it hard "shaurya, mujhai pata hai tum kiya soch rahe ho. But it's alright, that's the past you have repented it, you love her now. Give her all the love she deserves." shaan said. Shaurya turned and hugged his father so tight that shaan was having trouble breathing. He kept on crying and repeatedly saying" I don't deserve her dad. I don't deserve her dad. " shaan didn't knew how to console him. He didn't knew what had triggered so bad that shaurya was crying like this. Shaan forcefully seperated him from shaurya and made him sit in the bench." batao mujhai kiya hua?, kyun keh rahe ho aisa "he kept a hand on his shoulder. Shaurya cried again and hid his face in his hands. He didn't knew where to start from." dad, main nai sahi nhi kiya anokhi kai saath, I should have not done what I had done with her in the past. Just because wo aapki wife ki student thi main yai bhool gaya kai wo ek larki hai. Wo akeli hai yahan. Dad main nai uss pehli raat akele road par chor diya tha, agar usse kuch hojata tou. Wo poori raat bench par bethi rahi aur main uski madad karne ki bajai, usko SIAC main admission na dene ki planning kar raha tha. I made her go through hell. "he kept crying. He have been thinking of the worst situations and his heart could not bear the pain. Shaan did not know what to say to him. Even he didn't do anything and he regrets of how coward he has become. He could not stand for his wife, he could not stand for his son and now he could not stand for that girl, who now is his daughter. What kind of a man he has become. He let go of his thoughts because at this moment shaurya needed his support. "shaurya, dekho wo galat tha, lekin everything is fine now, she is here with us, safe and sound." shaan pacified him "nhi dad, aap nhi smajh rahe hai, sirf yai nhi kiya hai main jai iske saath, dad, main nai usse class se bahar nikal diya, aur main roz yahi karta tha koi bhi stupid reason ki wajah se usse class se bahar nikal deta tha. She had to work double hard for my class. Uper se uski canteen main job. Everybody had made her life hell, because they saw me doing the same. Main nai sab ko is cheez ka barhawa diya tha, warna aaj tak kisi student kai saath itni extreme ragging hui hai?. Aapko yaad hai na us raat anokhi kitna dari hui thi. Dad wo sab mere actions ka result tha. Agar main start se hi sahi behave karta tou anokhi ko itna sab na sehna parta aj wo is dar main nhi hoti kai uski scholarship chali jaigi agar wo ek class attend nhi karegi. Is dard main bhi usse sirf yahi dar hai. Dad you have no idea, what kind of a perosn her jiju is. Main nai dekha kaise wo us din uspar haath utha raha tha, usdin rok diya lekin dad itne din jab main wahan nhi tah jab wo hostel main nhi thi, she had to bear all that aswell. Or usmein I keep on adding to her miseries " shaurya cried more. Shaan could not believe it, hitting a women. Though they did have some reservations about the kind of life a women should have as a sabherwal bahu, but haath uthana kisi aurat par, that was never a thing. Women in the house are treated with respect. No matter what. Shaan was horrified, what has this girl gone through. Even he was crying. Shaurya chuckled sarcastically and said "dad yai tou kuch nhi hai, usse us din acp kai saath dekh kar main nai usse characterless keh diya, dad wo kidnap hote hote bachi thi, agar us raat usse kuch hojata main na bachata tou. Aap ko usdin mujhai wo thappar maar hi dena chaiya tha. Badi maa should not have stopped you. I deserved it. Dad aap abhi maar de, shayad mera guilt kam hojai. "he said and turned to look at shaan with eyes all red from crying. Shaan had no idea, his son had done all of this to that girl. She never once complained of how shaurya treated her. He didn't knew what to say to shaurya, he had done some unforgivable things, yet that girl loves him with all her soul. "shaurya, I don't know what to say, I am ashamed of a man you had been, and what you have done" he said making shaurya bow his head in shame "but I am proud that you relaize your mistake and you have repented it. I know you will love her the way she deserves it, make up to her for all the things you have done" shaan advised him.
"dad, main kehta hoon main usse pyaar karta, and yet she is still going through hell because if me" shaurya said making shaan confused, "what does he mean by hell. Anokhi kai saath kiya horaha hai." he thought to himself. Shaurya could sense the question and hence continued "dekho na dad, main usse pyaar karta hoon aur main nai usse zabardasti shaadi karli, main nai usse uski zindagi kai sab se bara faisal karne ka haq he cheen liya. Aur phir roz usse sabherwal house lakar ek nai torture aur hell main daal deta hoon. She keeps on bearing it just beacuse she loves me. Mujhai tou lagta hai mera pyaar sacha hai hi nhi agar hota tou main usse is tarah roz yahan insult hone kai liyai na lata. She comes here and she had bear with badi maa and bade papa's ignorance, chachu's taunts. My sisters taunt her and makes her realize she is not good enough to be my wife, she does not deserve to be a sabherwal daughter in law. Yai kaisa pyaar hai mera dad, kai main roz usse yai sab sehne kai liyai le aata hoon. I don't love her, mujhai lagta hai kai agar main sacha pyaar  karta tou main uski self respect ki qadar karta usko yahan na lata. " shaurya kept on blabbering, he didn't knew what he was saying anymore. Shaan was facing a hard time keeping shaurya in control he seems to have lost control of his emotions to the extent that he now was doubting his love for her." dad, aaj wo is dard main meri behno ki wajah se yet ek baar bhi usne kuch nhi kaha, un dono nai ek baar sorry tak nhi kaha usse. Bade papa aur badi maa nai ek baar bhi usse uska haal nhi poocha na hi bebo aur kitty ko danta ya yai smajhaya kai wo galat hai. Kiya meri anokhi ki yahi value reh jaigi. Main ab usse yahan laonga hi nhi. Jab tak yai family usse respect aur us pyaar kai saath nhi welcome karegi main usse yahan laonga hi nhi. "shaurya said and kept in repeating that he won't bring her here. Shaan did not know how to make him understand, that in his guilt he is commiting another big mistake. He is keeping anokhi away from the only family she has now. Though some people donot love her or respect her but for some she is really important, and anokhi craves the love of family. With what he has heard from shaurya, anokhi needs that love and protection a family gives and keeping her away from sabherwal house is gonna be a big mistake. Shaan did not say anything he knew shaurya would not understand at this point. Shauray kept on sobbing he had no control over his tears anymore. Thinking of all the pain his wife, his love has to bear he cant keep it in and him being the reason for most of it,  was making really hard for him to breath.
"dad, main nai hamari zindagi ka ek faisla leliya hai. Usse shaadi krke without her consent, lekin ab hamari zindagi ka har faisla anokhi legi. Agar future main kabhi wo mujhai chor kar bhi jana chahe na, when she realizes I am not good enough for her. I will let her go. She deserves the world and I donot deserve her. Main usse khush dekhna chahta hoo, and I know with the kind of thinking my family has anokhi yahan kabhi poori tarah khush nhi rahegi. Wo mujhse pyaar karti hai, lekin main ab usko is pyaar kai chakkar main aur na khush nhi dekh sakta. I can't see her living in fear of what my family will do to her. I can't dad. Ab hamari zindagi aur hamara furure sab anokhi decide karegi. "shaurya said with a tone of finality and cleaned his face. Shaan was shocked, his son was doing the same mistake he has done, letting go of your love. No he would not let him do that. He knows the pain of an incomplete love. shaan placed his hand on the shoulder again and made him sit when he was about to stand up "ek baat yaad rakhna shaurya, apne pyaar ko kabhi jane mat dena, fight for her, for her respect, for her love but never let go. Tumhein uske liyai khushiyan chaiya na, tou tum wo khushi ban jao jisme wo khush hoti hai. You want to bring in the change na then be that change. Be that man she is proud of. A real man changes himself for the one he loves. Become that real man. Aise insan ban jao jis kai saath par anokhi ko fakhar ho. But never let go. Adhoore pyaar ka dard main janta hoo, I would never want you to go through that. "shaan said an cleaned his face with the tears that has fallen from his eyes." ab chalo andar, anokhi bhi pareshaan horhi hogi kai dono kaha chale gai hai. And remember ny words shaurya. Gor karna unpar. " they both walked in

Admist all of this they didn't notice that one person who had heard their entire conversation. Devi Sabherwal always felt proud of her upbringing. She knew shaurya was a gentle man but what she had heard right now, she felt ashamed, their hatred for aastha was so strong that they overlooked the basic ethics of treating a lady. What kind of people they had become. She had planned for anokhi's kidnapping. Hearing the torture anokhi went through devi could not stop herself from crying. What were they doing with that girl, she never disrespected them, never did anything to them yet they had planned everything that has caused her pain. The pain that one sentence held at the dining table has shook the entire sabherwal family. What have they become and they felt proud of it. Devi felt disgusted in herself at the moment. Not saying anything to kitty and bebo had led them to behave like that to a girl. Devi thought, what would have happened if something like that would have happened with their daughters. The entire family would have been torn by their pain, they would have destroyed the person who would have done that and yet here they are, responsible for the pain and torture inflicted on anokhi. Their silence has caused her son to doubt on his own love. He was willing to let go because this family was not good enough for her. Devi did not know what she has to do, but at that moment she just wants to cry, she could feel the pain that young girl has went through just by hearing it from shaurya. What would anokhi have felt with that kind of pain that she physically went through, the mental torture. Devi was shooked she did not have anything to say at all. She went inside and directly went to her room. She needed some alone time to think straight on what needs to be done next.

The most emotional chapter..
I LITERALLY CRIED WRITING THIS.
Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
silent reader, come on, atleast vote now.
.
.
.
#firefly_freed

Family Ties_ A Shaurya And Anokhi Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें