Concern

Running around the entire house has made all 5 of them tired, they all came and sat on the sofa, legs stretched taking long breaths.
Shaurya, yash, bebo and kitty have grown here, but anokhi being this comfortable in the sabherwal mansion was still a mystery to devi. She acts as if she knows every single thing here and every single person. Well she does manage to handle everyone of them.

Kanchan brought a jug of water, she filled one glass and was about to offer it to yash first when devi took the glass from her hand. She was about to give it to shuarya and everybody knew what reaction he would give but they all stayed quite hoping shaurya would not react in anokhi's presence, but before she could give it to shaurya, anokhi who was sitting beside shaurya started coughing badly. All of them concerned looked at her. Devi hurriedly ran to sit beside her opposite to shaurya and made her drink the water. Shaurya's first instict was to pull anokhi away from his badi maa but the scene in front of him just stopped him. Even after drinking water anokhi was coughing badly and leaned onto devi. Placing her head on her chest she kept coughing and devi all concerned just keep rubbing her back. "aahista anokhi aise thori karte hai. Dekho saans lo aaram se" devi instructed her.

Shaan, gaytri, alok and kanchan who were concerned for anokhi were shocked on how devi was being concerned for her. Yash, kitty and bebo were oblivious to this change, they were just concerned about anokhi whereas shaurya was another case, he could not believe his badi maa was being all soft towards his wife.

Devi's maternal instinct just hyped up seeing anokhi coughing so badly. The concern that she had masked all this while, when her legs sprained, and when she talked about dying, it all came out in this one moment when she saw anokhi struggling to breath.
Anokhi pushed herself more into devi, taking in the maternal warmth she was giving her. "bas anokhi bas theek hogaya aaram se. Dekho sahi hogaya" devi said to her still rubbing her hand on her back. "badi maa, ek dam se coughing shru hogai" anokhi replied taking deep breaths in between. "han han koi baat nhi, hojata hai itna bhagte hai tou. Sans lo lambi aur batein mat karo" devi explained to her.

Apart from anokhi, all of them noticed how comfortable she was with devi. Putting her head on her shoulder and sleeping on it and then now pushing herself into devi, she really made devi sabherwal do the unexpected. She made her soft. And one more thing that was evident that in the heat of the moment it's always badi maa, but when she realizes that she is not allowed to call her badi maa she switches back to devi ma'am.
The only difference kanchan and gaytri noticed this time was that devi didn't mind anokhi calling her badi maa, neither she was treating her as the mehman she called her a few days back. It looked like anokhi was finally being accepted.

Shaan had noticed this change the most, the concern and love devi use to show for shaurya just got directed to anokhi without any efforts it felt. But what he didn't knew, anokhi had put in effort to make a place in devi's heart. Every little action was being noticed by devi and anokhi knew this. She played really well to make a place where she was sitting today.

Shaurya, though initially shocked seeing badi maa so concerned got easily diverted to anokhi due to her constant coughing. Even after getting stable she was still having light coughs making shaurya all concerned for her. "itna bhagne ki kiya zaroorat thi anokhi. Dekho karli na tabiyat kharab tumne apni" he scolded her "tou main jaan booj kar tou nhi bhag rahi thi na" anokhi answerd back innocently still in devi's embrace. No one had the heart to point it out that anokhi was still clutching on to devi whereas devi still had her hand rubbing behind her back trying to make her feel better. "bhag tou tum jaan booj kar hi rahi thi. Kiya zaroorat thi sare ghar main uchalne ki" he scolded him once more. "han tou aap wo photo le rahe the na mujhse isiliyai bhgana para. Sab aapki galti" anokhi blamed him. Shaurya looked at her in disbelief mouth wide open. "meri wajah se, meri wajah se." shuarya repeatedly ask. "bar bar kehne se mera jawab nhi badal jaiga. Acha khasa main yash bahiya, bebo aur kitty ko dodge kar rahi thi. Aap pata nhi kaha se agai beech main huh" anokhi said it to shaurya.

Family Ties_ A Shaurya And Anokhi Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें