Handle With Care

Anokhi was busy serving in canteen, when she saw shaurya going towards her cabin in anger. His face, his body language gave away his feelings at the moment. She knew something drastic might have happened. Her first instinct was to go and talk to him but she decided against it and thought to let him have some alone time. Until then anokhi decided to call that one person who would tell her what happened. With phone on her ears, anokhi was working around in the kitchen and spoke, "hello, kaise ho aap?" she asked.
On hearing the answer back she directly came to the point. "everything alright?, PS bohat gusse main aai hai. Kuch hua hai kiya ghar par kanchan di?" few minutes later anokhi stilled on hearing what happened at the house.

Oh god PS nai tou toofan macha diya hoga cabin main she thought to herself. "acha kanchan di sab theek hai kiya ghar main?" she asked only to get a shocking answer. "kanchan di, I will talk to you later I need to handle PS first aur classes bhi attend karni hai jab tak aap jo hai wo ghar par dekhe. Main thori der main aaongi, college ka time over hojai uske baad. Okay bye" she said and put the phone down. "soch anokhi soch, kaise handle karna hai sabko. Yahi dar tha mujhai. Toot gaya na sab kuch. Pagal aur bata PS ko sach" she mentally scolded herself. "lekin sach batana bhi tou zaroori tha na. Ab soch yai sab handle kaise karna hai" she thought to herself when an idea clicked her mind.

Anokhi took out her phone and dialed a number "maa aap ghar par kab aarahi ho?" she asked her and waited for the reply. "okay best.bye see you soon" she quickly said and kept the phone without hearing any questions from her. She went out of the college and saw makhan (shaurya's driver). "Uncle, main thori der main shaurya sir ko bahar bhejoongi, aap unko dad kai, I mean shaan sir kai flat par lejaiye ga" she instructed him to which he nodded.
Done with settling all the things it's time to face The shaurya sabherwal itself who is really angry "chal beta anokhi, sher kai cabin main jane ka waqt aagaya hai. I hope yai sherni usko sambhal sake" she said to herself. People looked at her talking to herself on the footpath. She realized she is making a fool of herself when she saw people staring at her and ran inside the college.

Anokhi went towards shaurya's cabin and tried opening the door which was locked. "ab kiya karoo main." she thought to herself when she saw the peon coming towards this side of the hallway. She ran to him and asked, "sune, yai shaurya sir kai cabin ki keys hai aapke pass" "jee hai" the peon answered "tou aap mujhai de sakte hai?" she asked hoping to hear a yes. "students ko teachers kai cabin ki keys nhi mil skati hai "the peon answered.
Ughh, soch anokhi soch kiya karein aisa kai yai keys dede. PS nai tou darwaza nhi kholna hai is gusse main", she thought to herself.

"wo mujhai shaan sir nai kaha hai kai shaurya sir kai cabin se main wo file le aao. Main aapki baat karwadoon unse "she said, hoping that the peon would agree to open the door on just hearing shaan's name. And much to her happiness he agreed.

"acha acha shaan sir nai kaha hai, khol deta hoo. Baat karwane ki koi zaroorat nhi hai. Ajkal tou waise hi yai sab sabherwals bohat gusse main rehne lage hai. Samjh hi nhi aata hai kai inke dimagh main chalta kiya hai. Aur wo jo sab se chote wale hai, unka gussa tou satven aasman par hai. Aap bhi ziada der andar mat rehna, wo gussa karenge. Pata tou hoga hi aaapko kai shaurya sir ka gussa kiya hai " the peon was telling stories to anokhi who kept listening to then and laughed to herself.
"ofcourse us chote sabherwal ne tou karele khaya hai, sara waqt karwe hi rehte hai, par ab jo bhi hai mere hai "she said to herself and smiled at the peon nodding her head. The peon opened the door for her and was standing there when anokhi asked him to go" aap jai main band kardoongi inka cabin, aur jate jate aapko bata doongi, aap lock kardena sahi hai". The peon nodded and went.

Anokhi looked at the hallway and found it empty, taking a deep breath "okay anokhi bhalla, oops anokhi shaurya sabherwal, it's time to face your angry husband. I hope ziada toofan na aaya ho" she said to herself and peeped inside the room to look at the cabin wide eyes. Shaurya had destroyed every single thing from his table, even the chairs were laying on the floor. She looked for shaurya and saw him about to throw his laptop too, when she hurriedly went in not forgetting to close the door behind quickly. "stop stop PS, kiya kar rahe hai" she stopped him hardly comparing the height difference, due to which she didn't even reached the laptop that was in his hand up high in the air.

Family Ties_ A Shaurya And Anokhi Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें