Info chapter

Before game (Y/N)'s information:

(Y/N) was a pretty good dancer, she did hip hop, ballet and jazz as wells gymnastics (though that doesn't really count as dancing). She was very smart and got pretty good grades. When she got home, she was a complete couch potato though. Always playing video games, watching videos and usually eating junk food. (Appearance is the same as in-game except before game's hair is usually greasy.)

In-game (Y/N)'s information:

(Y/N) is a traditional dancer, a very good one at that. She dances Bon Odori, Kabuki and will sometimes dance the Kitsune dance. She makes her own kimonos and dances beautifully. She does do a few more modern dances but her knowledge on them is limited. She is 17 and has long (h/t) (h/c) hair, large (e/c) eyes, (s/c) skin, (l/c) lips and a bright smile. She works at a daycare on the weekend and babysits kids as well. She's very smart but extremely insecure about her intelligence and looks, even though SHE'S FREAKING AMAZING!!! (Y'all are so amazing istg! Don't listen to jealous people when they try to bring you down.)

Other information:

A few characters will be aged down. Muchirio and Nezuko will be aged up to 16. Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro will be aged up to 17.

Yanderes Unlocked:

(I will be using percents to show how in love they are with (Y/N) this idea came from the story BLOODLUST by realityphantom) 

0/???

Healthy Relationships can be built when the love interest is between 50% to 75%

Anything over 75% can be deadly