Chapter 1

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was watching Whotube videos and an ad showed up for a new game. It was an otome game for Demon slayer. Sparkles appeared in (Y/N)'s eyes and she immediately ordered the game. Demon slayer was her favourite anime, she was addicted to it. 

Time skip

It had been an hour and the game just showed up. (Y/N) grabbed the package and opened it quickly before placing the game card in her Qbox before beginning to play. 

Time skip

(Y/N) had played the game for 10 minutes and already hated the protagonist. She was perfect in every way whenever the boys saw her but would bully other characters, INCLUDING HER BEST FRIEND! "BRUH! WHAT IS INSIDE THAT MESSED UP LITTLE HEAD OF HERS! WHY WOULD THE CREATORS DO THIS!! UGH!!!" (Y/N) screamed in fury. (Y/N) continued the game and ended up liking the MC's enemy and the enemy's best friend the best. The MC's so-called 'enemy' was actually very sweet even to the MC, but the MC would always to rude towards her and try to beat her 'enemy' in traditional dancing but would always fail. 

Eventually, the MC framed her 'enemy's best friend for bullying and her character was killed off by one of the love interests. Her enemy confronted the MC and Genya about the death of her best friend, only to be killed by Genya for 'hurting the MC' which ticked off (Y/N). "I swear! This stupid game! The only good characters were killed off for no reason! And Genya was her childhood best friend ! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" (Y/N) yelled into her pillow out of frustration. 

(Y/N) went to turn off the game went suddenly her TV showed static fuzz. "What the hell..." (Y/N) muttered. A few words showed up on the screen. "Would you like to play the game?" (Y/N) read the words. "Yes or no?" it read underneath. (Y/N) was curious, so of course, she clicked 'yes' using her controller. (Y/N)'s eyes felt heavy and soon, she fell asleep.

(Y/N) opened her eyes again but something was different. She looked around and realized many things. Her room was clean and organized, it was decorated in the way (Y/N) wanted it in but was too lazy for it, there was a cabinet with glass door that had hand-fans inside and that she was wearing a Chinese Hanfu.

 Her room was clean and organized, it was decorated in the way (Y/N) wanted it in but was too lazy for it, there was a cabinet with glass door that had hand-fans inside and that she was wearing a Chinese Hanfu

(This dress ^)

"Wait..." (Y/N) mumbled. 'Clean room, cabinet with fans and Hanfu...' She thought to herself before realizing. "I'm inside the game..." She whispered to herself. (Y/N) dashed to the mirror and looked at her features. 'Holy cow! I'm the enemy!' (Y/N) thought before rushing towards the calendar on the wall. It was May 1st, the day where the MC meets the 'enemy' who was now (Y/N). There was a knock on the door, so (Y/N) made her way out of her room, to the front door and opened it. 

There stood Genya Shinazugawa, the childhood best friend of the 'enemy'. "Hey (n/n)-chan. Are you ready to go?" He asked with a smile. "Almost! I just need to get my fans!" (Y/N) told him before going to her room and grabbing a pair of pale pink fans. She walked back to Genya and grinned. "Ready! Let's go!" (Y/N) cheered as she grabbed Genya's hand.