Before We Start / Y/N And Shiho Profile (Updated)

A/N - Persona 5 time, Not gonna lie... bit nervous because I don't want to fuck up Persona 5. In this Before we start talking about Y/N's powers i'm gonna try to put things into game terms, to try to get things to make more sense.
Also while this story is gonna follow the Persona 5 Royal story (Because I just think its more complete) I want to get 2 BIG things off my chest here. 

1) Shiho is gonna be a phantom thief

2) For dialogue i'm gonna use the Anime as reference (Mainly because as awesome as the games are, I do want to finish this book)

Update - So I wanted to add pictures so you all can visualise the outfits of Y/N's phantom thief attire. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's Profile

Appearance - Facial Features are up to you, Y/N stands around the height of Ryuji, but stands slightly taller than him (But that's due to Ryuji's posture) Y/N wears his uniform usually rather tidily, though his top button is undone. Y/N can be commonly seen wearing a medium sized backpack to school. 

In his Phantom Thief form Y/N wears a Hooded dark leather Duster that goes down to just below his knees, this is undone to reveal a lightweight armoured vest. Down on his lower body Y/N wears armoured trousers (Similar to what you see on a SWAT officer) Y/N wears padded boots over the top of these trousers, these trousers are tucked into the boots. Y/N's left arm from the elbow down is metallic, but is identical in structure to a human arm (In terms of features) 
Y/N's mask is similar in design to night vision goggles, they are a wrap around visor that usually has see through eyeholes. While the rest of the mask has small red lights that are arranged to look like spider eyes. When in combat the see through visors turn red. The mask is primarily black in colour.
Y/N has 2 pistol holsters on his waist and has a large holster on his back, that he uses to holster his back, that holds his Sniper Rifle. (I'll go into more detail on weapons in the Weapon Section)
Around his chest, belt and legs bandoliers containing extra bullets can be seen. A sheathed Knife can be seen on Y/N's left leg and right arm.

Update - Outfit ref below

A/N - Like this but with armoured trousers with a pistol holster on either leg

Mask Appearance (Just the upper half)