CH.0

this is english
this is japanese
enjoy

BEFORE YOU READ THE STORY , I WANTED TO SAY THAT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK , PLEASE DO ! THANK YOU AND HOPE YOU ENJOY READING.

"also.. before you go, i have something to tell you." the wolf said to you. you nodded at it to continue speaking.

"the 20% demon blood from muzan still lingers in your body. which means, that you've been the only demon alive this whole time. whenever you fight someone, you better control your strength." it said.

what the wolf said completely shocked you, making you freeze. after a while of just sitting in shock, you nodded "there'll be more info on a paper in your apartment. now, go."

is what said before sending you away. you 'woke up' to the sound of an alarm. you turned it off and sat up.

you looked around the room, standing up. you found a mirror in the room you were in and looked at yourself.

you looked just look mikey, though you had small scars all over your body, a huge scar that went from your right side of you jaw to the middle of the nose.

you also had the same markings on your face as you had, a.k.a the demon slayer mark. you also had the two lines around your wrists.

you were standing in front of the mirror shirtless, since that's how you woke up. you only had boxers on.

you looked at a table ear the bed, noticing your phone, earphones and a note. there was also a skateboard beside the table.

you walked over to the table and grabbed the note, reading it.

'hello. this is a note from Gray, also known as the wolf appearing whenever you die. your phone and earphones are right on the table as you can see. you have clothes in the closet, a skateboard you can use to go to school with. you are hanagaki takemichi's classmate, so you should know where your school is. currently, you live alone in a small apartment. school is starts at 7:30 in the morning, so be prepared. control your strength. you still have abilities and things, like clothes and swords from the demon slayer world. good luck.'

you blinked and nodded to yourself, happy that you have a nice skateboard. you were takemichi's classmate so you could meet him easily.

you were planning about telling him from being from a different world, etc. you know the drill. you put the note down and looked at the time in your phone.

6:40. great, that was just enough tome for you to get ready. you walked to your closet and put on the school uniform. you grabbed your phone and earphones, shoving them into your pocket.

you grabbed the skateboard and apartment keys. you locked the apartment before leaving.

you put the skateboard down on the floor and started riding it to school as if you were some kind of professional or something.

you sighed, knowing it would faster for you to go to school bu running. you looked at the time. 7:04.

you groaned to yourself and just rode the skateboard to school. once you arrived, you saw takemichi entering the school.

you decided to follow him since you have the same class, students around you whispering, probably about your face.

you also had your sleeves up, making the small scars on your skin seen. while following takemitchy to class, you were wondering what part this was.

you didn't know what part you were in the timeline, so you planned to follow takemitchy for a while.

after entering class and being introduced as the new student, you sat in your seat quietly, not paying attention.

you were looking at your desk, deciding that you wanted to change your hairstyle and possibly hair color so you and mikey wouldn't be compared too much.

school ended pretty fast, that's probably because you never payed attention and thought about the future and what you should do.

<><><><><><>

hello fellow readers!! here's the prologue ^^ hope ya liked it ! see ya'll in the first chap !