Chapter 20 - Bipolar

"I'm sorry." Jack finally said quietly.

I shrugged tiredly and pulled him into the kitchen by his hand. "Sit." I commanded, pushing his shoulders down, forcing him to sit on a chair. I grabbed a cloth and ran it under a hot tap, carrying it over to Jack and wrapping it around his red and bleeding knuckles.

He hissed his pain and looked up at me. "Sorry for ruining your party." He stuttered nervously, his eyes on me.

"Will you stop apologising? I don't care anyway." I shrugged again and pressed down on his hand.

"Are you okay?" I said looking at him.

He nodded. "Fine. I don't know what came over me Regan, he was being such an asshole and I had to sort him out." He tried to explain.

"Yeah or break his jaw." I laughed to myself. "It's fine."

"No it's not."

"Jack, seriously." I sighed.

Instead of replying, he kissed me. Not like Nash's kisses, like the kind of kiss where I felt electricity through my body like I was about to pop, which was good. Amazing in fact. No, amazing.

I kissed back, dropping the cloth and moving onto his lap, starting to kiss more passionately.

We had been like this for about five minutes when we heard the door open.

"Yo." Cam called, shutting the door.

I quickly moved off Jack's lap and stood beside him awkwardly. We heard Cam jog upstairs.

"Now can you tell me why you broke up with me?" He raised his luxurious eyebrows.

I froze. No. Nope. Non. Nein. Not happening. I just shrugged. "I..can't.." I said effortlessly.

Jack's fists tightened again as he stood up, shaking his head. "You know, sometimes I just don't get you." He turned away furiously and headed to the door.

"Jack, wait!" I called, running after him.

"Just tell me!" He looked me in the eyes.

"I don't want to!" I clenched my fists.

"Bullshit." He scoffed.

I started getting angry. "Stop being such a dick!" I blurted out, not knowing what to say.

He laughed shaking his head. "Thanks." He sarcastically commented, opening the door.

"Yeah that's right, run away..." I called after him. "And don't bother showing up at my house tomorrow offering to clean up this mess, because you're not welcome even if you claim you've been invited!" I randomly said but he kept ignoring me. "Jerk!" I screamed and shut the door but he had probably gone. I don't know what all that was for, but I was mad.