𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

?

The woman stares at the man before her with a smile before kissing his jaw, gently, softly. He can barely feel it, yet it sends a shiver down his entire body.

"Please..." He begs, his voice low, "Hurry up, god-"

Her answer is only a mere chuckle, before she gets up, leaving him alone on his bed as a groan leaves his mouth.

His hands are bound to the headboard, he can't move, and she finds it oddly satisfying. She has all the power. She loves having power.

"You know," She says, her voice is barely above a whisper. "You're almost too easy."

"What is this supposed to mean?" The man asks, doing a poor job at hiding how such a simple statement offended him.

She loved those men, how easy they were to break. It was pleasant, really.

"Nothing." Her tone firmer as she gets closer to him once again.

The woman leans closer to his face, her lips brushing against his earlobe.

"Beg."

"God I-"

She can hear how his breathing becomes uneven, how his chest rises up and back down quickly, how his voice becomes weaker by the second.

When a few seconds passes and the woman still hasn't moved, he breaks, completely, "Fuck, please- do something, please."

"Good boy." She laughs before getting up again, "It should just take a minute now." She states, calmly.

"Wh-What?"

"Shh, just relax." She tries to soothe him.

"I..." His breathing has slowed down now, and she keeps on smiling at the scene. He looks so helpless like this. So pathetic.

She sees his eyes flutter for a few seconds before completely closing as one last word leaves his mouth in a low sigh.

"Rosé..."

Jennie

Jennie's day didn't start in the best of ways.

She didn't wake up in time, her alarm betraying her, and with no one by her side to wake her up in time, she ended up being too late and missing her bus.

She had to run to work with an atrocious headache that was just a reminder of the night before. Jennie had always hated to walk, so running was the worst thing ever. Except when she was on duty, obviously.

She quite liked the rush of running after a robber or a criminal (she never bothered running for less, though).

When she finally arrived at the police station, only ten minutes too late, which was a miracle given the hour she woke up at, she was greeted by her captain and his usual oh so positive attitude.

"Desk duty." He only said, glaring at her, before turning away and locking himself up in his office.

Which lead us to now, with Jennie trying to get over the pile of paperwork her boss gave her that might just be about her size. On top of that, her colleague shamelessly checking her out when he thinks she isn't looking clearly doesn't make it better. She would've said something, usually. But not today, she's too tired to deal with it, and he will probably never change anyway.