𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Life with Rosé was the exact opposite of everything Jennie had ever known.

And god- She wouldn't trade it for the world.

This was especially true that evening, as the younger woman was kissing down her jaw to her collarbone, leaving small marks along the way, and Jennie just couldn't stop whining from the teasing.

Rosé was a woman of her words, and when she had told Jennie multiple times that she couldn't wait to have her tied up and at her mercy- she meant it. And boy, did it drive her insane.

Once again, the woman had proven that she was just what the brunette needed. Jennie had to be independent and strong her whole life. Partly because of her job, partly because she had no family to help her. With Rosé, she was finally able to give up all form of control, and it felt all sorts of amazing to have the woman in charge.

So, even she kept on kissing her everywhere but where she wanted it, Jennie knew that this was everything she ever needed.

"Rosie..." She moaned, breathless, and the woman nearly growled against her stomach.

Rosie was a nickname she had recently picked. Everything was still new, and Rosé wasn't the kind to open up easily, so Jennie was never sure what to call her. Rosé was the nickname of a criminal- even though the brunette had accepted it long ago, she figured it wasn't exactly the best thing to call her. But, Chaeyoung was just a false identity, one that she had to give up on anyway, and Roseanne... Jennie knew it still hurt too much. She had called her Rosie once on accident, and although the woman found it way too soft for her, the brunette had still kept it. It wasn't like she could resist her anyway.

"What do you need, love?"

Her voice was low and dark, and it made the smaller girl even crazier than she already was.

What a hard question that was. She needed everything Rosé could give her.

"You, now. Please."

But Rosie only chuckled, and Jennie knew that she wouldn't get it. No matter how much she begged for it, no matter how much she struggled against her restraints.

The woman only got up, looking down at the brunette with a sadistic smile, "That's a shame, isn't it?"

"Rosie I-"

And then, Rosie's lips were on hers. Her favorite way of shutting Jennie up, which, quite frankly, the latter also loved. A lot.

"We have to leave, pretty girl." She whispered against her lips, making the brunette groan.

Jennie knew it. It was nearly midnight, and they had been at this place for over four days already, which was way too much.

But god, she wanted her so bad.

"Can't it wait for five more minutes?"

Rosie chuckled, eyes dark, "So needy."

"That's all you." Jennie said, making her smirk.

"I know."

And just like that, the younger woman was untying her and packing their bags, moving swiftly across the room as Jennie sat still and watched, still panting and recovering from whatever that was.

This was another major part of living with Rosé, unfortunately. The running away.

It had been a month since everything happened, and they hadn't settled anywhere. They couldn't.

Jennie was thankful that Rosé knew what she was doing, she at least made it easier for them. She knew just what to do, where to go, how to live.

Rosie had promised her that things would calm down after some time. That the police would slow down their research, and maybe, hopefully, forget about them. But Jennie was no fool. She had been a detective, after all, and she knew damn well that they wouldn't give up on them so soon, especially since she had been one of them. The chance they had of surviving like this for long were low.