Prologue

It seems quite time has passed since the world became a place where hearing stuff like the paranormal phenomenon and super human society common place but in the end if you were to say 'everyone is special' it simply means being special is normal.....but still it doesn't mean that the bad guys are really bad.....and there's no way that ordinary civilians like guys could ever hope to take on these guys......but the real special people people can do stuff like....fly effortlessy throught the skies! Dominate foes with overwhelming strenght or move from place to place at super speeds.....and they have pictured perfect smiles.......nah, maybe is too much.....basically they live in a world above us all.....they are nothing like a loser....like me who can't do anything....except look up to them in respect and admiration......atleast that's what I thought.....but......

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Oh, sh*t!!! I'm gonna be late for work!!!" the boy said after watching the number 1 Hero Allmight in actionand used his Quirk to get there faster.....

The boy's name was Koichi Haimawari, 19 years old his Quirk is called Glice, the condition for activating it is 'more three points touch'...its speed is about as fast as a granny bicycle.....

.

.

.

As Koichi was using his Quirk and people gossiped how slow and gross is, much to his displeasure.....all the sudden he was pulled up by a police officer......

Police Officer:"Hey, there young man pull over!!!"

Koichi:(Oh....dang....it..) he thought in his head.

Koichi then stop using his Quirk as he got back up in his feet and the Police Officer walked up to him.......

Police Officer:"About that Quirks of yours.....if you're sliding around people feet like that.....there's a risk to bumping into someone....and that's very dangerous....it maybe incovenient, but can you use a bicycle from now on....'use on Quirks in public roads' is prohibited by the law.....take care not to forget that!!" he warned Koichi

Koichi:"Y-Yes....sir..." he said akwardly

Police Officer:"Now you may be thinking 'come on, what wrong with making use of my full use of my own Quirk?' However.....there are many people with wide variety of Quirks out there, and that precisely why in order to ensure that we will all live safe, comfortable lives, each one of us must take care to obey rules.." as he kept talking Koichi was in his thoughts.

Koichi:(Damn it ...I got caught by a too goody shoes patrol cop....is he ever gonna stop talking?) he thought in his head annoyed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Koichi was now running his way to work upset by the Police Officer who took most of his time....

Koichi:"Aah!!!! I lost a lot of time there!!! Jeez, he was blowing things way out of propotion!! I'm not gonna bump into someone like a f*cking idiot!!!" he siad as he ran even faster until he ended up pumping into someone....and fell into the ground

Koichi:"Oh, man I'm sorry!!!" he said apologizing...

???:"Oh, man what are you going to do about it? I just bought this juice, you better apologize.....Kneel down and beg for forgiveness!!!"he said in a cocky and arrogant tone....as Koichi proceed to kneel down and start apologizing as the guy and his friends were laughing and mocking the boy, saying that he didn't have shred no pride.....