hero killer arc

13

· Classroom

Sero* annoyed: I had some elementary schools suddenly tell me "don't worry about it" * asami next to him*
asami =-=: don't mind sero * he screams pointing at her*

· Code names announcement > offers shown > asami places 4th with 355 offers > blinks surprised at placing high-ish

Mina*: awesome! Asami you got so many offers!

Kirishima: its to be expected since her battle with the actual winner was so close matched.

Asami sighs: honestly most of them did it to get in good foot with my dad or marry me off with their own sons . *chuckles as sees bakugou scowling with sparks in palms*

Todoroki huffs: what a joke *etc*

~~~~~~ name presentations

· Asami laughing at names > asami walks past bakugou for name

Bakugou smirk: doesn't blinding deceiving angel evil face suit you?

Asami scoffs: shut up murderer face. *goes to front and shows board* light goddess; solaria *all cheer*

Midnight: very feminine! *thumbs up as she walks back to seat and bakugou gets up to present pissed off*

Bakugou: "king explosion murder" *asami stares dumbfounded and points at him narrowing eyes*

Asami: you idiot Pomeranian! I didn't actually mean it when I said you should be a form of murderer!

Bakugou: I DON'T CARE I LIKED IT!

Midnight shakes head: you probably shouldn't use something like that.

Bakugou enraged: why not?!

Kirishima: you should be blasty boy!

Asami thumbs up: nice red riot!

Bakugou: SHUT UP WEIRD HAIR, DEMON ANGEL! *argue btw the 3 as uraraka takes stand*

~~~~~~~~~~~ lunch time looking at offers

· Asami walks and sits on Bakugou's sit who glares

Bakugou: get off my table, angel face?

Asami looking at offer: shut up and enjoy the view. What's you beset offer?

Bakugou: best jeanist, you?

Asami sighs: my mom *he ^ as she points in paper* though there is no in hell im going there. So I'll go with the next best thing.

Bakugou scoffs: that bad? *she chuckles nodding*

Asami: trust me, the most hero work I would do there is pick up the phones for the heroes. *they both turn to crowd looking at Midoryia's chair exercise and bukugou tick mark pissed off so asami pats head* stand down boy

Bakugou swats hand: shut up all of you .... *she laughs getting off his table* oi where are you going?

Asami: miss me already? *he scowls at her as she raises hand* I got it. I've decided where to go so im handing it in to aizawa sensei

Bakugou: so, where you going? *she winks and leaves as he gets annoyed* that infuriating woman....

~~~~~~ days later at station

Asami: well try not to murder anyone while you are there, lord murder explosion.

Bakugou scoffs smirking: try not to scare anyone with you old hag face *she smirks and gestures to get closer to her and he raises ^ doing so before she goes to ear*