Deku vs Kacchan

~~~~~~~~~~ later on, all sleeping

· In training area deku and bakugou scene >

23

· Deku vs kacchan scene > all might stop speech > aizawa punish

~~~~~~~~~~~ later

Bloody hand knocking at her door in the middle of the night.... No he didn't want to talk about what happened, he didn't want her to see his tears, he didn't want to be held, but it's like his body had a mind on its own, dragging him to her dorm and waiting for her to answer.

As the door opened, he was met with concerned eyes, hands reaching his, but no, he wasn't weak, he didn't need her. He pushed into her bedroom, making his way to her bed and sitting.

"katsuki .... Is that blood?"

"... No?"

She also doesn't hide her gasp of surprise when Katsuki removes his shirt just to reveal even more wounds. She knew he didn't want to talk, to tell her what happened. But how did he expect her to stay chill when he was bleeding and on the verge of tears? She sat in front of him inspecting the wounds. If he had any energy left, he would have pushed her away, tell her he didn't need her babying him right now.

But in reality, he needed that. He needed to cry on her shoulder while she ran her hand through his hair, to whisper sweet words into his ears as his arms were clenching on her shirt because of the intensity of his emotions. But he was far too prideful to let that happen, not in his weakest moment; now.

"we need to-" she says as her eyes search frantically all over his various wounds, thinking of all the possibilities that may have caused them to appear.

"I lied to you" Katsuki notices how she falters in her movements when he says that.

she stops mid-sentence, with caution she sits next to him looking at him softly, yet his gaze remains in his hands.

"what do you mean katsuki?"

"when you asked me if I was ok... when I told you I wasn't scared anymore, when I told you I was strong, when I said you needed me." he scoffs and violently wipes the unshed tears no his eyes "I lied to everyone and kept it me, planning to not tell anyone! But I -"

Pure hurt and fragility pooling in his eyes. Not just from the fight he had minutes ago, not only because of the realization that just hit him, not because he was the end of All Might. But rather because he couldn't bring himself to tell her, his angel, the only person who ever made him smile, who ever made him happy, who he loves, he couldn't bring himself to tell her about all his feelings. And he hated himself for that. Weak, he only felt weak right this moment.

"Why are you telling me now?" she asks, while stroking his back.

"Because I trust you more than myself" he whispers.

Her eyes are wide, but they widen even more when she hears what Katsuki says.

"I need you, Asami. I need you to make me feel sane. I only need you."

"you have me katsuki, im yours"

That was all it took for him to break down, crying like he never cried before, breathing became difficult as his mind was all to foggy and lost with self-hatred. Tears rolling down his cheeks, landing on her hand as she squeezes her hand around his own.

"why did I end all might...?"

That was all it took for her to move her hands and wrap her arms around him, his head burring in the hair next to her face. He hugged her back, tighter. Not needing to know what happened fully yet, she now realized the root of all this.

Hand rubbing at his back as she told him how great he really is, how much he meant to her, telling him that everything will be fine, no matter what, that it nothing was his fault, and that she will always be next to him. In the middle of it all, she didn't realize the words that came out of her, but he certainly did, making his tears stop, his hearting beating fast, but for a whole different reason.

Was that sentence all it took for him to feel better?

"I love you Katsuki..." and after those words, he ignored all the rest, repeating it over and over again in his head.

He pulled away, but hands still on her body, tears still streaming, heart still beating fast, but this time, it wasn't because he felt weak, it wasn't because he hated himself, but a totally new feeling. "Asami ..... angel, I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ next day

· Midoriya and bakugou cleaning common room

Mineta+sero+Denki+tokoyami+Ayoma+hagakure+Shoji: you guys fought each other and now you're under house arrest?! *all insult as asami yawn next to window and catches bakugou glancing at her guilty but she winks*

· Midoriya bakugou scene

24

· Scenes > UA assembly > in class > mic comes > in the dorms ero and minata showing dust to irritated bakugou > mirio bin scene

25

· Big 3 come > asami glances curious head resting on arm >

Mineta aura: she wants to know about my balls?! *asami watching disgusted*

· In gym > go to attack togata but his clothes come off > asami and jiro scream /// > class vs mirio > asami shoots light but passes through and hit the rest > in dorms talking about intern studies >