movie 1

· Scenes > at expo island in clear obstacle > all run there> see kirishima standing on side and jirou on railing > Asami on screen

Announcer: new course record 17 seconds! *asami smiles to camera walking away* now onto our next challenger

Deku: Kasai! *sees bakugou walking out* k-kacchan?!!

Asami smirk: come on Pomeranian, try to catch up.

bakugou: shut up and watch angel face.
Announcer: now, villain attack! Ready set go! *clears field* amazing! He cleared the field in 15 seconds! He gets first place! *he lands smirking at annoyed Asami *

Kirishima: not bad bakubro! I only managed to get 33! Oh? Isn't that midoriya over there? *look up to see midoriya and the girls as bakugou jumps to railing scaring midoriya*

Bakugou: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

Midoriya: s-stop that kacchan people are watching -

Bakugou: so what?! *iida stands in front of midoriya as asami sighs and waves at ochako*

Ochako: you guys also got invitations to the expo?

Asami nods: yeah my parents were invited as beneficent but they were busy so I used them and gave the extra to kirishima and jirou *points*.

Kiri nods: yeah, I tagged along since bakugou had a ticket for winning the sports festival *cries* Asami is such a kind soul *asami pats his shoulder*

Jirou whistles: but really the life of a heiress really is something, the plane on the way here had all types of things! *ochako goes in front*

Ochako: really? *she nods nervous*

Kiri: are you all going to try this now?

· Midoriya clears in 16 secs > shouto comes clearing in 14 secs > asami sighs as he jumps to confront shouto

Bakugou pissed: APPEARING SUDDENLY TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE THINK YOU'RE AMAZING, YOU BASTARD?!

Shouto: Asami and the others are here, too?

Bakugou: DON'T IGNORE ME! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP BEING SO CASUAL ABUT HER?! Why the hell are you here, anyway?

Shouto: im here to represent my father, who was invited. *iida comes running to them*

Iida panic: stop! UA's embarrassing secrets will be exposed to the world! *asami screeches and jumps along scared midoriya and kiri running to bakugou*

Midoriya: kacchan calm down!

Iida: don't embarrass us any further!

Bakugou held by kiri: WHO ARE YOU CALLING EMBARRASMENT?! asami tell that half an half bastard to leave you alone!

Asami: if you don't calm down I will leave you alone!

Kiri: try to understand Bakugou!

BAkugou: WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! LET GO! *asami screams at him as he screams*

~~~~~~~~~ bakugou laying in Asami's bed looking up

Bakugou: why would I go to a party? Im not gonna go listen to some guys I don't know give some speeches and clap for them. Its dumb *asami sits on edge of bed sighing*

Asami: there's going to be a lot of pro heroes we could get noticed by. Kirishima and Jirou are getting ready so I don't plan on ditching them. So either you come with me or I get some boy toy to stare at me all night as I dress up ... *he stares then sighs*

Bakugou: its not like I bought any formal clothes *she chuckles and lays next to him looking at him*

Asami smiling: thank you katsuki *he grumbles /// and she kisses cheek* don't worry I got you covered.