Christmas party!

13///

-shigaraki scene > shoto and bakugou being interviewed > iida deku and uraraka shocked > asami on knees gloom as jirou comforts > in class all looking at interviews and laughing

Denki crying: they were interviews for a whole hour, and bakugou's answers weren't used at all! All you see of him is this cut-off part in the corner! *bakugou grits teeth as sero and denki laugh crying*

Angry bakugou: use my answers....! *asami slaps head*

Asami: then give civil answers you street Pomeranian!

Uraraka: they protected him in a sense, huh? *etc*

-mt lady and midnight come > hero practice interview outside > shoto interview > asami chuckling sarcastically > all interviews

Asami*: I'm solaria. As the sun shines brightly be assured I will be there to protect you all.

Mt lady: confidence make people feel reliable!

Bakugou*: im not going to say random stuff like that! just shut up and follow me!

Asami: boooo *turns and glares at her*

Mt Lady: you're not as bad in an interview by yourself, huh? I get it now. You just don't see eye to eye, right? With the rest of humanity.

Shoto: sorry bakugou. You were completely cut because I was there. *asami stifles laugh*

Bakugou angry points: don't think you're so great! Like someone like you could have any influence over me!

Shoto: I see

-midoriya interview > asami watching confused> tiny black whisp comes out > Midoriya happy + all sweat drop >

~~~~~~~
-UA staff meeting > Christmas party > asami in red outfit > all doing their thing as bakugou leans against pillar but looks up as asami comes posing

Asami smile: so do I look Christmas-y?

Bakugou smirk: you look like a witch *eye twitch and she gets closer to face*

Asami: says the punk Pomeranian *goes to turn around and leave but feels hand in waist turning her back and see's bakugou looking away///*

Bakugou: I didn't say you could leave *she sighs smiling*

~~~~~~ minutes

Kiri: we must be the busiest 1st years in UA history. *etc as asami makes bakugou look at her as mina sneaks behind with santa coat but he turns and asami hold him back from mina*

Bakugou: what are you sneaking around for?! *mina backs up hiding coat behind her*

Mina: huh? What are you talking about?

Kiri: bakugou, will you go to jeanist?! *he turns as asami hold his face*

Angry bakugou: huh?! *denki puts hat on him and asami jumps back high 5 mina and denki as bakugou FB and serious* I haven't decided yet. *takes off hat and asami pouts*

Kiri: but you had ton of people asking for you, right? After the sports festival, you can go wherever you want. *bakugou walking away*

Bakugou: I'm not interested in learning from riffraff after all this time. *asami hold him from front as mina jumps with coat behind him and he gets angry* let go! Don't put it on me!

Mina: come on, give in to peer pressure! *etc*

-eri comes > all partying as asami sings with denki > tree where there is a sun shapes decoration on top of katsuki banner > gift exchange > she opens gift to find book and glances at shoto who smiles at her and she smiles back >asami sits in front steps smiling listening to everyone but turns when sees katsuki approaching