#20 If you could read my voice

----

Laura POV:

I currently moved into Ross' house. So I just sleep in his room.

"Okay, what did the banana give to the monkey?" He said.

"A banana!" He said. I laughed my guts out while he just shaked his head.

"Its not even funny!" He said.

"It is!" I laughed. I catched my breath.

"Err whatever...." He shrugged while looking at his phone.

"ARGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed, and his phone flew out the window, breaking the glass. My jaw dropped. He was breathing heavily.

"What happened!?" I said while going next to him.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUNT GAM IS BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screamed. I turned around to see nothing there.

"There is nothing there.." I said.

"N-N-No.... B-But it was t-there...." He stuttered.

"Just get some rest. Your loosin it..." I said.

"LOOSIN' IT!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOOSIN IT!?" He yelled. whoops.

"I'm crazy arent I?" He sniffles onto his pillow. I went over to comfot him.

"No no no... Your not crazy.." I said.

"You said i'm loosin it!" He cried.

"I'm sorry I offended you. Your not crazy." I said, and kissed his cheek. 

Ross POV: (finally)

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I felt her lips onto my cheek. I also noticed shes been acting strange lately, and a little more awkward, but cute.

So she thinks i'm loosin it. I swear she was there! I could've sworn she was there! Why do I have to grow up like this? Why couldn't I be a normal person. So many thoughts in my head, I even forgot Laura was calling my name. She was waving my hand in front of face.

"Uh Ross?" She said. I snapped back into reality.

"Oh sorry. i spaced out.." I said. She nodded.

"Again, sorry I offended you-"

"Quit apologizing Laura. I know you think i'm nuts." I said.

"No I don't!" She said, suddenly, someone came into the room. It was Rocky.

"GUYS! QUIT FIGHTING! SOMETHING TERRIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!!" He shouted. It went dead silent. Then he took out phoam and sprayed it on us and bleched.

"BLEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted. (Gravity falls scene. HAHAHAHA I HAD TO)

"I'M GONNA GET YOU ROCKY!!!!!!!!!!!" Laura shouted, and ran after him. She finally caught him and she jumped on him.

"DIE!!!!!!" She said, and start slapping him. He laughed. She got off of him and we ran back upstairs into my room.

"What do you wanna do now?" I asked her.

"We can go for a walk. I'm kinda bored." She said. I nodded and we went outside.

Laura POV:

I was dressed in a yellow Tank-top and blue ripped skinny jeans, and white flats, with my hair curled. Ross was wearing a tank top with the pattern red and white stripes which we're thin, blue ripped jeans, black converse, and his blonde mop of hair was ruffled, which looked adorable.

"So what do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Eh I dunno....." I said. I realized he was carrying his gutiar with him.

"How about you playa song!" I said.

"Ehhh I don't know....." He said.

"PLEASE!!!" I pleaded. He sighed.

"Okay fine..." He said. He pulled out his gutiar and we sat on the grass. He started to play: 

If you could read my voice

You’d be aware of what’s inside my heart

If you could read my voice

You’d know that I just don’t know where to start.

Without you I am nothing

Without you I’m so incomplete

When I’m with you, I just cannot breathe

I’d be crazy not to tell you how I feel.

You leave me speechless

I know you’ll say that that’s a first for me.

But when I’m near you

No words I say can show you how I feel.

Without you I am nothing

Without you I’m so incomplete

When I’m with you, I just cannot breathe

I’d be crazy not to tell you how I feel.

I need you much more now

Than I have ever ever dared to say.

And when you’re near me

I struggle for the perfect words to say.

Without you I am nothing

Without you I’m so incomplete

When I’m with you, I just cannot breathe

I’d be crazy not to tell you how I feel.

If you could read my voice

You’d be aware I don’t know what to do.

If you could read my voice

You’d realise that this song was penned for you.

 He finished singing the song and I was amazed.

"That song was amazing!" I said, and gave him a big bear hug. I was wondering who was it about.

"Who is it about?" I asked while pulling away.

"You.." He said. Wait. Me?

------------

------------

Hi guys! Sorry i haven't updated and kept you waiting! Anyways, hope you liked this chapter. I was in a rush because I was really busy! Anyways, chow!

-Ana