Why me

My life was fine until one day it was the start of last year at high school

"Mom" I yelled from my room upstairs "mom where are the shorts I laid out for today!"

She came upstairs and peeked in my room to find me waiting for my clothes "they are in your closet" she says looking around at my unpacked boxes. "When you come home from school you need to finish unpacking" she says then turns and goes back to making breakfast.

I look in my closet then grab my shorts and get dressed I ran downstairs grabbed my phone headphones an apple and my school bag and yelled out as I left the house "bye mom love you." I went outside and started walking to the bus stop. As I arrive at the bus stop I see a group of about 3 guys standing at the stop. Of course being the shy girl I am I looked down at my feet and stood a good distance away from them. One of them who looked about a year younger than me looked at me and pointed as he kept talking to the other boys, then they walked over to me. There was a boy who looked about my age one who looked younger and one who looked older.

The oldest looked down at me and said "who is the shortie is she new" he then looked at the two other guys and looked at the youngest "have you seen he around here Trevor?"

"No I haven't have you Sam" he looks at the guy who was about the same age as me

" me neither but she cute" he says winking at me.

The other two guys looked at him "Sam" the oldest said "quit flirting with the newb we get it that you broke up with Amy over the summer but she is new." He then looked back at me "where is your schedule let's see it."

I started to blush because Sam was really hot and he was flirting with me, ME! He looked me straight in the eyes and said I was cute. The other two are cute too but I like Sam more. "Um it's in my bag" I reach into my bag and pull out my schedule then hand it to the oldest which I still don't know the name of.

He took my schedule and looked at it comparing it to his then Trevor's then sam's. Finally he looked up at me and said "ok so you have 3rd hour with me 6th hour with Trevor and every class with Sam" he then handed me back my schedule. "Oh and by the way my name is Justin but you can call me JC"

Inside I squealed I have every class with Sam. The bus got there pretty quickly and I sat near the front. There was only two seats left and it was only two to a seat so that meant that one of the boys had to sit next to me. Sam happily sat next to me while Trevor and JC sat in the seat behind us.

Sam looked over at me and told me "sorry about the guys they aren't the nicest people around but you get used to it oh and by the way I really did mean I t when I said you where cute and the guys weren't lying when they said that I broke up with my girlfriend over the summer" when he said that the guys started making kissing noises and I shrunk down into my seat and blushed even more.

Nothing exiting happened at school but when I got home then the bad things started to happen

•••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading my first chapter please comment on what you thought about it I will write the next chapter tomorrow after I finish school if you got the references I put in this chapter please tell and there was one in the bio of the story

Love,
Unicorn