Ava's Secret

Emmy's POV

As soon as I got my stuff put into the guys house I immediately called Ava to tell her the news.

After the phone rang for a bit she picked up "hey boo wait where are you at that doesn't look like your house"

"It isn't it is my new house" I told her what had happened that day.

"Omg no way he did that I think Sam likes you" she winked at me making me smile and blush.

"No he doesn't he was just being nice" I respond then I hear a knock on the door.

JC calls through the door "can I come in!"

I look at Ava through my phone and set it up on my bed then call to JC "yeah it's unlocked." He opened the door and Trevor him and Sam where there with a cake. I reached behind me and hung up on Ava then smiled "you didn't have to do that guys" I looked at the cake and it said welcome home Emmy.

They all looked at me smiling and Trevor said "we had to welcome you somehow." my phone started ringing again and I looked and saw Ava FaceTimeing me again "one moment guys it's my friend calling" I got up and went into the bathroom attached to my room and answered the phone looked at Ava and quickly said "the guys got me a cake to welcome me here and so that's why I hung up on you."

She smiled "awwwww that's so sweet I bet it was Sam's idea I wanna see the cake" she with the emphasis on Sam.

"No I'm going to hang up on you and call you back tomorrow or tonight ok, ok bye" i then quickly hung up on her put my phone on silent and went back over to the boys "sorry about that Ava is kinda stubborn" I explained.

JC looked at me "are you talking about Ava Gardener?"

"Yeah how do you know her?" I said slowly looking at him questionably "she has been my best friend ever since I can remember."

"I went to school with her for a year then I moved here and met the boys" he said giving Trevor a noogie.

"JC stop" Trevor whined "why do I put up with you"

Sam's POV
(Before they are in her room)

I sat in the kitchen stirring a bowl of cake batter and all of a sudden I hear laughing from upstairs "I'll go check on her" I say to the guys and I quickly go upstairs before they can mock me, as I went upstairs I called down "I'm not the only one Kian says she is cute too!"i ran over to her door and was about to knock but I heard her talking to someone

"Hey Taylor how was the track meet I heard you Ava and Zoe made it in" she said almost squealed. I smiled her voice is so cute...wait who is Taylor is it a guy!?

"Track was tiering and we did make it in I just wish you didn't move" a guy's voice replied.

"Tay asked me out a month ago and where going out for dinner" another girls voice said and I breathed a sigh of relief. after that I forgot my reason for coming over here so I went back downstairs and continued to work on the cake.

"Why can't we just buy a cake and have a pro decorate it this is too much work!" Trevor whined.

"Your such a wimp Trevor homemade is always better" I replied finishing up on the writing. "Perfect" I said looking at our work.

"Let's take it up to her and surprise her" JC said smiling and holding the cake up.

"Perfect lets go then we could take her out and just hang out for the day" I responded. We walked upstairs holding the cake Emmy seemed weird for a bit but when she came out of the bathroom after her conversation with Ava then it got weird. We had known that JC had moved away from his family but we never knew where he came from or who he knew there. Who knows what else we will find out about him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry this took so long to upload I've been busy I'm going to another state and I had to pack but I took forever to pack and my mom wanted us to clean the house then medical stuff happened blah blah blah
Love,
Unicorn