Ava bug

Emmy's POV
After my day out with sam,Trevor and JC called it a date but we said it was a day out. all throughout the day I kept wondering if he really does like me but in the end I decided otherwise. I mean who could like me I'm so clumsy and I'm always messing things up. Sam is so sweet he took me out to eat and we went for a walk on the beach it was so nice I'm glad I have him as a friend. All throughout the day Ava kept texting me saying she had a surprise for me but I ignored the texts. I wanted to pay attention to Sam.

Sam's POV

When we got home from our day out Emmy went upstairs to bed and I hung out with JC, Trevor, Ricky, and Kian they all except for Kian where making fun of me. I can't help it if I like a girl. Kian wasn't making fun of me because a) he liked her too b) he said that I wasn't a wimp for taking her out and hanging out with her.

The Next Morning

Ava's POV

i have been hiding the biggest secret ever for a bit I'm on tour with fall out boy and Panic at the Disco and we are going to stop at LA for a show and I have been talking to JC and we have decided that I'm going to stay at their house and hang with Emmy for 4 days.

Emmy's POV

I woke up the next morning to Trevor and Ricky singing Tik Tok really loud outside my door

"Guys it's too early to wake up and your as annoying as fuck" I wined looking at my phone

"Well we have a surprise for you so get up and be ready in 2 hours" him and Ricky left my room to let me get ready

I got up and got ready I got dressed and put on my makeup ( http://www.polyvore.com/iOS) I go downstairs to see all the guys ready and eating breakfast

"Took you long enough" Sam said teasing me

"Gurl it takes time to look this fab" I replied in my best white girl voice tossing my hair " now get me my Starbucks and my ugh boots bish" I said grabbing an apple and eating

"Ok time to go pick the surprise up" JC said standing up with kian. He looked at me "Sam is going to take you out and you can't come home because Trevor and Ricky will be setting up." he then looked to Sam "remember what I told you Sam." then Sam took my hand and grabbed our skateboards

"We are off text me when it is ready" then we left the house we skated to the Cheesecake Factory and ate there.

"So what is this surprise everyone is talking about" I asked

Sam looked at me "I can't telllllll I promised JC he says that if I tell he will never let me date the girl I like."

I look back at him confused "why does he control who you date" and thought to myself "she must be a lucky girl"

"Um lets just say he thinks of this girl as a little sister and he knows my past"

"Oh yeah every girl has told me about you they all say your a player but I think otherwise" I smiled

"I guess you could call me one but this girl is different I really like her and I would change for her"

"You must really like her. I know how you feel" then I reached over and grabbed his beanie off his head and put it on mine then grab my penny board and skate away.

"Damnit Emmy! Get back here with my hat" he yelled and grabbed his penny board to catch up to me. I giggled and kept skating until I got to the park. I sat down on a bench and waited for Sam to catch up to me. When he finally did he sat next to me "I don't think I can wait till JC tell me I can ask out the girl I just like her too much" Sam said looking out into space.

I look at him "then ask her" but think to myself "no don't ask her unless it is me.

He looks at me "Emmy I really like you and I would love it of you would be my girlfriend" he then leaned in and passionately kissed me. I was shocked for a second but then kissed back. When we pulled away I smiled at him "yes Sam I will be your girlfriend"

Author's Note

Hey sorry I haven't posted a new chapter in forever I've been busy of you want to know Ava's story and a small part of emmy's backstory then go read my friend puppylover_200221 story hes perfect